Chapter 19 [Episode 7: Part 3]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------
Asahi's pov:

I was walking to class when I saw Kai and Haruto standing near the back door, walking up to them they turned around to face me.

Asahi: "Are you two going in or not?"

Haruto: "Sorry...for putting you in the corner"

Asahi: "A least you both don't seem like the devil. You're both really not going in?"

Haruto: "I don't have the courage"

As Haruto walked away and out of sight, Kai stayed where we were looking at me with sad eyes.

Asahi: "Kai?"

Kai: "I'm so sorry Asahi"

Before I could say anything Kai ran away and out of sight.

Haruto's pov:

Walking down the corridors, I was about to walk outside when I saw my dad outside sweeping the leaves from the ground. Putting my bag down I walked over to him.

Haruto: "Appa"

Guard: "Why are you here?"

Haruto: "I just wanted to help you"

Grabbing the brush from him I started to sweep the leaves.

Kai's pov:

After walking some distance away from Asahi and the Class, I walked the corridors trying to find Haruto.

I was about to go outside when I saw Haruto and his father together. But I deciding against going up to them I walked away to give them some time by themselves and headed to the Art room.

Doyoung's pov:

Walking into the teachers office quietly I greeted one of the teachers with a bow before standing next to my Homeroom teacher's desk.

Doyoung: "Sir"

HomeroomTeacher: "Yes"

Doyoung: "I need the recommendation you promised. When shall I pick it up?"

HomeroomTeacher: "Hey! That was when you stay quiet"

Doyoung: "Huh?"

HomeroomTeacher: "Look what happened at the festival. Even Jeongwoo got hurt. You can't control the class as a rep and you except me to write you what? Go, I'm busy"

Walking away from the teacher's desk. Before walking out I stopped at the door my hand turning into a fist.

Doyoung: 'This is all because of you two, Haruto. Kai'