Chapter 8 [Episode 4: Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————
Yoshi's pov:

I was walking up one of the paths to the school building when a voice called out to me making me stop

???: "Yoshi?"

Turning around I saw Jaehyuk making his way towards me.

Jaehyuk: "That charm worked like magic. So I was wondering...What if we attach one to our classroom as well? Then this mess will clean up soon. See you later"

Not letting me answer he walked off a head of me leaving me to my own thoughts.

^(Play this before reading any further)^

Kai's pov:

???: '🎶I Can't do anything without you🎶'

Looking behind me I saw Junkyu entering the class with a giant teddy bear in his hands while singing a song, while being all giddy.

He made his way to his seat before sitting down, I got up and moved to stand behind Haruto before putting my arms on Haruto's shoulders.

Jihoon: "What's that?"

Junkyu: "My gift for my Honey for our 100th day anniversary. I'm going to give it too her after school"

Haruto: "It's cute"

Junkyu: "I Know, right?"

Haruto: "Yeah"

Haruto then reached over for his polaroid camera taking a picture of Junkyu and his teddy bear, before putting it back down.

Jihoon: "Hey, but does that person you call "honey" really exist?"

Kai: "You're picking a fight again"

Jihoon: "It's just that he never introduced us to her. Maybe Junkyu's girlfriend is a ghost"

Junkyu: "Joke all you want. I know you're just jealous"

Junkyu then cleared his throat before turning the teddy bear to face him.

Jihoon: "What are you doing?"

Junkyu: "Recording. Be quiet.
🎶Happy 100th day🎶
🎶Happy 100th day🎶"

Junghwan's pov

After seeing Junkyu and his teddy bear I looked at my phone seeing all the comments on my last post.

[Comment] "When's the next Broadcast?"
[Junkyu] '🎶Happy 100th day🎶'
[Comment] "Tell us what happened afterward"
[Junkyu] '🎶My Honey and Junkyu🎶
🎶Happy 100th day🎶'