Chapter 18 [Episode 7: Part 2]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------
No One's pov:

Haruto's father walked down the stairs as tears fell down his face. He took his hat off before slowly sitting down on the stairs.

Guard: "Haruto"

-Flashback-

Haruto's father stood in front of Haruto's locker as he held the urn that read

Haruto
1993.04.08 - 2011.04.09

Guard: "What I can do for you. Was, just this"

The grieving father gently put the urn in the locker before shutting the locker locking it with lock.

Guard: "I hope, you'll feel better, my son"

The father then walked away his head hung down tears streaming down.

-End Of Flashback-

-Flashback-

The ghost of Haruto appeared and sat in one of the chairs as students came in and ignored him, like he wasn't there.

••••••

Haruto stood up against the lockers.

Two students now threw the basketball to each other.

Haruto being ignored again.

••••••

He sat in a different chair.

The two students now cleaned the class.

Ignored again

••••••

He stood next to the door

The two students now walked in putting their things away

Ignored again

••••••

He sat on the floor against the lockers

The two students no where to be found

This time...he wasn't ignored

-End Of Flashback-

No One's pov:

Yedam, Mashiho and Asahi sat in their room. Yedam and Mashiho sat on their beds as Asahi sat at the desk. The room was quiet until someone broke it.

Mashiho: "I don't know if I should be saying this...But Haruto and Kai. I felt pity for them"

Yedam: "What?"

Mashiho: "They must have grieved so much to do such a thing. Staying behind"

Yedam: "They don't deserve that. They stayed quiet every time we were covering them up. It makes me angry"

Mashiho: "Did they?"

Yedam: "Have you forgotten already? Playing a prank on my demo. The crows, music room, Junkyu's teddy bear and the festival. They were playing a prank on us. Teaming up with the security guard"

Mashiho: "That's true. Asahi, what do you think?"

Asahi: "Mada Chūritsu"

Yedam: "You're always like that when it urgent. What's he saying?"

Mashiho: "He's neutral"

Yedam: "Wow"

Mashiho: 'Hey....We come to think of it we didn't even hear Kai's story'

•••••

In another room Junkyu sat on Jihoon's bed with Jihoon next to him. The room was quiet their faces held no emotion.

Jihoon: "Junkyu. Haruto and Kai are..."

Junkyu: "Don't Speak"

Jihoon: "Okay"

Junkyu's head then laid Upon Jihoon's shoulder silence ranting through the room once again.

•••••

Doyoung, Junghwan sat at the desk as Hyunsuk sat behind them on his bed.

Hyunsuk: "Doyoung. What are you going to do about Haruto and Kai?"

Junghwan: "What do you mean? We should chase them out"

Doyoung: "Well...What else can we do?"

Hyunsuk: "No...just...I just can't believe I saw ghosts. I thought they'd be scary or creepy, but they're just like us"

Junghwan: "Don't get in too deep. In any case, they're ghosts"

Hyunsuk: "It seems like it's poltergeists. Might there be a way to get rid of them?"

Junghwan: "Why don't you go and search? You're a pro"

Hyunsuk: "Oh! Maybe I should"

As Hyunsuk reached underneath his pillow grabbing a book that read "All About ghosts" Doyoung's phone buzzed....a messaged from his father,

"Did you get the teachers recommendation?"