Chapter 11 [Episode 5: Part 1]🎃

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————
Haruto's pov:

Jihoon: "Hey Haruto, come here!"

Making my way towards Jihoon who was with Jeongwoo, Junkyu, and Kai as the sat around one of the empty tables, Yoshi was sitting with them with some tarot cards.

Haruto: "What's this, tarot cards?"

Junkyu: "He's really good at reading tarots. He read it for me and my girlfriend."

Jihoon: "Every time you talk, it's about your girlfriend. It's not so good around here. But I wanted to check it out. Junkyu and I already did ours and now it's Jeongwoo turns."

I watched as Jeongwoo carefully picked up three cards before handing them to Yoshi who turned them over one by one and placed them on the clothed table.

Card 1 : Swords

Yoshi: "You have a very timid sprit."

Haruto: "Even I can guess that"

Yoshi: "And"

Jeongwoo: "What? What is it?"

Yoshi: "You should keep a low profile for a while"

Jeongwoo: "Huh?"

Yoshi: "You see these swords?—"

Card 2 : Pentacles

Yoshi: "Danger will torment you"

Jeongwoo: "What's that? I'm leaving"

Jeongwoo then got up and walked to his seat mostly likely upset or annoyed with what Yoshi was saying

Jihoon: "Yah! Yah! Just ignore it...Then next is Junghwan?"

Our attention went to Junghwan who sat on his seat slumped over his desk, his eyes closed lightly. Although we didn't get an answer the first time as he looked flat out cold.

Jihoon: "What's wrong? It's only morning and you're already drained?"

Junghwan: "Don't mind me"

His head then went back onto the desk although this time his head was placed on his arms. Being too focused on Junghwan's state I wasn't aware that my name was being called until A felt a hand on my shoulder.

Kai: "B...Haruto? You okay?"

Haruto: "Hum? Yeah. I'll go next"

I sat on the chair as Yoshi reshuffled them and laid them back out.

Yoshi: "What do you want to know?"