7

What does me being in quarentine mean? More updates because I'm bored~~

Finally it was my last hour of the day, Sunghoon didn’t annoy me too much in our math class, but I could feel him staring at me.

The sad thing about our last hour is that me and my friends have to sit next to the pricks.

I sat down and tried to ignore the boy blatantly staring at me. I gulped, his stare was piercing. It was kind of terrifying.

“Can I help you?” I asked, trying hard not to stutter.

“You smell nervous.” He said as he looked at me expressionless, but it felt like he was analyzing me. “Don’t you mean I look nervous?” I asked him. Like dude, stop sniffing me.

“Yeah, sure.” He smirked and turned away.

“Hey, you’re one of the new student right?” Someone behind me said. I turned and looked at him, just like all the others, a strange pale boy.

“Uh, yeah?” I said skeptical, barely anyone has talked to me yet, this was weird.

“The name is Yeonjun, there is a party happening tonight in the woods. You and your friends should come, I know some people that would…..enjoy you.” He said with a creepy smile. I just nodded at him and turned away.

Why is he inviting me to a party? Wait, why do these people that barely talk even party? Maybe they are more fun when the teachers aren't around.

“Don’t go to the party, they are always stupid. At the end of the night you will have wished you just stayed home.” Sunghoon said as he gave Yeonjun an evil eye.

“You and your friends need to stop telling me and my friends what to do.” I rolled my eyes t him and ignored him the rest of class. I could feel his eyes on me, but I refused to look. I don’t like this kid.

-

Finally class was over and I said good bye to Sunoo and Jungwon as I went to the library.

“History, history.” I chanted as I tried to find the second Yeji told me to look. I finally got there and found shelves of old books that look like they haven't been opened in years.

“Why is the twilight series in the history section-” I said with a laugh, this school's librarian needs to work on her organization skills.

I finally stumbled along what looked like some kind of documentation for the school, the only problem was it was so old I could barely read it.

“Can I check this out ma'am?” I asked the librarian, thinking maybe more time looking at it could help me decipher it.

“Why is someone like you, looking at stuff like this?” The old librarian lady said with a warning look.

“I just, absolutely love history.” I lied, I hate history. I’m very forgetful. She just nodded her head and handed me back the book as I left for my dorm room.

While walking to the dorm, I saw Jungwon and Sunoo talking to some boys, and for the first time in a while they looked like they were having fun.

“Hey guys.” I said as I walked up to them.

“Oh my gosh hey Jake, look at these two we met. This is Felix and this is Bangchan, they are from Australia just like you!” Jungwon said. The two boys gave me smiles, they were a bit creepy but a lot nicer than the other people at this school.

“We were just inviting them to this party we have going on in the woods tonight.” Felix said.

“We have one every Friday night and decided to invite the newbies.” Banchan joined in.

“Jake, Jake pleaseee can we go. You know I love parties!” Sunoo said as he tugged on my arm. I gave him a sigh. “If you do your homework, I’ll think about it.” I said, ever since we became roommates I always had to keep Sunoo and Jungwon accountable for their studies.

Well- mostly Sunoo. Jungwon just got lost all the time.

They smiled at me as we bid our goodbyes to the two boys and headed to our dorm room.

Sunghoon POV

“Not to alarm you guys, but we may or may not be screwed.” Heeseung said as him and Jay walked into our dorm room.

“What now?” I asked. “What did Jay do?”

“I didn’t do anything!” “Yet” We all responded to Jay.

“Anyways, Jay being a dumbass aside, we were…. taking a walk and heard Jungwon and Sunoo from a bit away.” Heeseung said

“So you were stalking them?” Niki asked. “Not stalking just… making sure the cute little humans are okay. You can never trust the vampires at this school.” Jay replied.

“Jay, you are a vampire at this school.” I laughed. “Shut up, Sunghoon.”

“ANYWAYS, back to the problem, we heard Felix and Bangchan invite the three of them to the woods party tonight. Jake didn’t seem too eager to go, but it turns out Sunoo loves parties.” Heeseung said.

“Damn those aussies.” I said. “They can’t go to the party, that is just a blood fest for all the vampires here! Niki, why couldn’t you control your boyfriend.”

“He isn’t my boyfriend, we barely talk.” Niki retorted.

“Well then seduce him and make him stay at home, do you want all of the school drinking off the guy you have a crush on?” I asked him. 

“Why does it have to be me, how about you go talk to the puppy boy and make him and his friends stay home.” Niki said.

“He’s stubborn, he probably wouldn’t listen.”

“You guys are so dumb. Why can’t we just MAKE them stay home.” Jay said.

“No dude, you're the idiot. What do you mean make them stay?” Heeseung asked.

“Easy, scare them and make them stay at their dorm. We are vampires, it would be simple to freak them out.”

We all stared at him for a second.

“No dude, you are so dumb. You want Jungwon to hate you more than they already do?” Niki said.

“Yeah, none of us are good at talking to humans, we probably just piss them off.” Heeseung said.

“How about we just go to the party and make sure they are safe and don't do anything to make them hate us more.” I said. They all nodded.

Great, that means I’m going to a party. I fucking hate parties.