28

“Calm down.”

“I can’t fucking calm down! My best friend won’t wake up and now Sunghoon and Jay are gone!”

“Jungwon please, take a deep breath.”

“No, let me go!”

My eyes slowly opened to find myself lying in bed in a camp cabin. Only it wasn't my bed, or my cabin.

I knew whose bed it was from the smell, the pillow smells just like him. Why am I in Sunghoons bed?

I tried to sit up, but I winced from a sharp pain in my neck. “Ah” I sneered as I tried to sooth the pain with my hand, only instead of soothing my pain, touching it made it worse.

“Ah shit” I mumbled as I slowly sat up. I saw outside of the window Heeseung holding a tight grip on Jungwon. Their arguing must have been what woke me. Niki was next to them trying to calm down Sunoo.

Niki looked at me through the window and whispered something to Sunoo. Sunoo instantly opened his eyes and ran into the cabin.

“Jake, are you okay?” He asked as he ran next to my bed and gently took my hand.

“What happened?” I asked as Niki shut the door. Jungwon was still fighting against Heeseung and tears were spilling down his face.

“Well, we woke up and you were in Sunghoons bed as I saw him running away, with marks on your neck.” Niki slowly explained.

“Marks, what marks?”

Sunoo gave me a mirror and I understood. Bite marks from a vampire.

“What happened? Why were you even outside of your cabin?” Niki asked.

“I-I couldn’t sleep.” I said. “I took a little walk and then this vampire found me, I can’t remember anything after that.

Sunoo turned to Niki. “Then why did Sunghoon run?” 

“He must be going after the one who did this.”

“Wait what? Sunghoon is gone.” I said, fear clear in my eyes. “We have to go after him, we have to find him.” I tried to sit up but Niki gently pushed me down.

“The second he left, Jay ran after him. They should be back soon, and as for you, you need to rest. You’ve lost a lot of blood.” Niki said as he handed me a glass of water. I could see he was struggling with the scent of blood around me, but he was holding himself together, probobly for Sunoos sake.

“So let me get this straight, Sunghoon found me, brought me here for you guys to take care of me, chased after whoever did this, and now Jay is chasing him?”

“That’s what it seems like.” Sunoo said as the door sawng open and Jungwon ran in, but was soon stopped by Heeseung.

“Jake-” Jungwon started as his mouth was covered by Heeseung.

“He is hurt and tired, be gentle.” He said as he slowly let Jungwon go. Wonnie walked to the side of my bed and gently rested his head on my lap.

Soon, I felt wet tears flowing onto the blanket, tears coming from Jungwon.

“Wonnie its okay-” 

“Don’t talk. Please, I can't handle your words right now.” Jungwon said as he sobed. Me getting hurt must have really scared him.

Heeseung sat next to Jungwon, and soon Jungwon tackled him in a tight hug as he cried into Heeseuns shoulder.

I tried to say something, but soon my eyes closed once again.

*crying crying crying*