6

Today, I’m going to get answers. I’m no idiot, I know something is going on here, the problume is where to start looking.

The first person that came to mind was Yeji, the girl from yesterday who warned me not to trust others. I needed whatever information she had, so you can imagine how excited I was when she was also in my first hour.

‘Yeji, I’m sure something is going on here. What do you know?’ I wrote onto a little paper and snuck it to her during class, I couldn’t risk someone hearing us.

When she took the paper, she tried to keep a blank face but I could see her hands shaking. Also on the topic of Yeji, she is wearing that little scarf again. I thought this school was super strict with dress code? How has she broken the dress code two days in a row and none of the teachers have scolded her?

I smell foul play, but it’s not my place.

She stared at the letter and kept it for a few minutes as she kept fidgeting. Come on Yeji, I need answers!

Just as class was ending, she took out a pencil and wrote something on it. She shoved it into my hand and left the class just as the bell rang.

Once no one was looking, I opened the letter. ‘Look into the school's history. Start in the library.’ 

Cryptic

Wait, does that mean I have to READ?! ON MY FREE TIME?! Oh thats just dumb. Why can’t there just be a big sign that tells me all the answers?

-

The other classes went by painfully slow, but being completely honest, I can’t remember what we learned. The entire time I was trying to think about what could be going on here and making theories.

The top theory is that this school experiments on it’s students and messes up there body making them super pale, super quiet, and never needing to eat.

I mean, I’m not even sure I have to go to the library at this point, I’ve got the answer right here but it would be dumb to ignore advice. 

(Still tho I’m like 99.9% sure I’m right because hello, I’m Jake, I’m always right)

As I began walking to the cafeteria, I felt a ding on my phone.

Hot Bitches Only

SheepMan🐑: 
Sunoo and I are at the vending
machine. Come meet us.

JakieBoi🐶:
On my way

Sunshine☀️:
Bet

I then changed my direction and walked to the vending machines we discovered yesterday. 

“Hey.” I greeted. “Why arn’t you guys just getting cafeteria food?” I asked.

“We don’t trust it, this place gives me a bad feeling and this is the most normal food we can find.” Sunoo said. Makes sense to me, maybe the cafeteria is lacing its food with chemicals or something.

We got some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and drinks as we walked to the cafeteria. We started walking to an empty table until we heard a stern voice “Jungwon, where are you going?”

“Okay so I forgot to tell you but Jay really wants me to eat with him, he says it's making up for me not being his partner yesterday. I really hoped he would have forgotten.” Jungwon quickly whispered as the three of us turned around to face the four boys.

“Sorry Jay, I’m with my friends and I would feel terrible to leave them. “ Jungwon tried to put on a good face, but he was shaking. I mean like this dude was practically bouncing in fear.

“Well then it looks like they must join us as well.” Sunghoon said as he stared at me with an evil smile. That prick-

“What do we do?” I whispered.

“You come and join us, duh.” Heeseung said with an eye roll.

“H-How did he hear that….” Sunoo quietly stuttered. Once he whispered that, Heeseungs eyes widened and he received a slap from Jay. We were a pretty fr distance away, they shouldn't have been able to hear that…..

“Just get over here, you three are making a scene.” Niki said, looking extremely pissed off. Danm, this dude must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

I raised an eyebrow. “It’s up to you Jungwon.” I said as he looked at the boys.

“No, ma’ma didn’t raise a push over. If you want us to sit with you, you will be nice to us.” Jungwon then proceeded to strut out of the cafeteria followed by a smirking Sunoo and I.

I looked over my shoulder to see all four of the boys looking mad. Like they were staring bullets into our heads.

We followed Jungwon into the empty corridor. “Where do we sit now?” I asked him. “I didn’t think about that.” He said as we all giggled.

We found an empty corner to sit in and chat until lunch was over. “I hope they aren't mad. On my own I’m a pushover but with you guys I try to be more confident.” He said.

“Well you did a great job, trust me I wouldn’t mess with you.” I said. “By the way guys, I’m going to be at the library after school. I just have to….catch up on my studies.” 

“Weird, I didn’t know you could read.” Sunoo said, I then faked slapped him as we all fell to the floor laughing. I love these two.

YALL I GOT CLOSE CONTACTED FOR COVID NOOO. I stayed home from school and just got a test done 😔✊