18

Jungwon POV

I heard the door open as I opened my eyes. My head rested on Jays shoulder, while his was on top of mine and Heeseungs head was on my other shoulder. I slowly lifted my head and looked tiredly at the door.

“J-jake…” I said. I slowly stood up as I looked at the boy. He looked tired, like he had not slept well, and had some leaves on his clothes.

I wanted to run up and hug him, but I noticed something strange in his hand. Jake handed the fluffy thing to Sunghoon as Jake engulfed me in a hug.

“I’m sorry Wonnie.” He said as I teared up a bit. “I was scared Jake, I thought you were hurt and I wasn't there to help you.”

Jake pulled away and gave me a little smile. “I’m not the hurt one, however….” Jake took the fuzzy thing back from Sunghoon. I took a closer look and saw it was a baby bunny, the bunny was small and had a piece of cloth wrapped around his leg. “this little guy was. That’s why I was gone, I couldn’t leave him and let him die.”

“Can I see him?” Sunoo asked as he held the bunny. I fluffed his little belly and smiled.

“I should have known you weren't hurt, nothing can hurt Jake.” I laughed.

“Pretty much, I’m indestructible!” He cheered. “Says the guy that tripped on our way out of the woods and claimed he was dead.” Sunghoon laughed.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my neck. It was Heeeung, he snuggled into me as Jay stood next to us and gave me a smile.

“Now that we are all here, do you guys promise not to ignore us anymore? It hurt, we felt used…” Sunoo said as Jake and I put our heads down.

“We are really sorry you guys, we didn’t think it would hurt you.” Niki said.

“Yeah, and I think we should tell you guys something.” Sunghoon said as he looked at his three other friends. We were pulled to the couches as I sat in between my best friends as the four boys sat across from us.

“So, there are some things you guys should know.”

Jake POV

Oh MeH gOsH i WoNdEr WhAt ThEy ArE gOnNa TeLl Us?!

Yeah, if anything I’m just sitting here taking in the drama. And the fact that I get to watch them uncomfortable tell the guys they like that they are vampires.

“I’m gonna start by saying, we are sorry-” Heeseung started as Jungwon cut him off.

“You guys are werewolves aren't you.” Jungwon said, giving them the SASSY look. The four boys looked stunned and confused.

“No, they are definitely aliens.” Sunoo said. “Oh I’m liking the alien theory.” I chimed in.

“I am so confused.” Jay said.

“WAIT NO I GOT IT!” Sunoo stood up and yelled. “You guys are wizards!”

“Nah, wizards aren't as cool. You have to say warlocks.” Jungwon said. I couldn’t help but fall on the floor laughing.

“What is going on?” Sunghoon said, hiding his smile.

“You think Jake is the only smart one? Funny, we know you guys are vampires.” Sunoo said.

“HOW?!” I said, stunned. Why didn’t they tell me they knew? “What the fuck?” 

“Did you guys think I wouldn't notice the slight fang prints Niki left in my neck? How dumb do you think I am?” Sunoo glared at us all.

“Yeah, while Jake was all hung up over Sunghoon, Sunoo and I were doing my own research.” Once Jungwon said that, my face burnt red.

“Now, if you don’t mind we will get going. I’m still pissed at you guys, you four have a lot of making up to do.” Jungwon said as he grabbed mine and Sunoos hand as we left the dorm.

-

“You are so sassy.” I laughed at Jungwon. “So, were you worried that Sunghoon ate me?” I asked as I held my baby bunny in my room.

“No, I was scared a different vampire did. I have a feeling more of the kids at this school are vamps.” 

“Dang, you are smart.” I said as he faked flipped his hair. 

“I know, now I wonder what those boys are going to do to make it up to us. I can tell they are all simps.” He said as I giggled. Hes not wrong. “Now get to sleep Jake, it’s been a long day.”

HAVE YOU BEEN STREAMING BLESSED CURSED????? You better have. Also I pre-ordered the album so it will be coming in a few days yay. Also I think I may be Jay biased, I've been feeling it the past couple weeks and it's really been hitting.

Jay and Taehyun have kicked Heeseung and Beomgyu out of the ult space in my mind. I think Beomie and Heddunie are mad at me

Anyways, Polaroid Love is my favorite song