29

Sunghoon POV

“Sunghoon get back here you mother fucker!” Jay screamed as he chased me. Hed been chasing me for the past hour, but I’m hot on the tail of who did this.

I pushed forward with all my strength as I finally jumped and tackled the man to the ground. We rolled over in the dirt as I clenched my fist around the boys neck.

The vampire whimpered as his light mint hair flushed in his face. “Don’t kill me” He panted.

“You aren't getting out of this” I said, I felt my eyes flare red as I punched him in the face and began choking him. He grabbed my arm and tried to stop me, but I was too livid to care.

“Sunghoon!” I heard Jay say as I was soon pulled off of the vampire as Jay held onto me. “Look who it is, look who you are trying to kill!” He said.

“It doesn’t fucking matter who it is, they hurt Jake! They bit him!” I screamed as I tried to get Jay off of me.

“I’m sorry.” I heard and looked up. The vampire that bit him, it was a vampire I knew all too well. “Win, you are so fucking dead.” I said as I fought against Jay once more to try to kill the young vampire.

“Sunghoon, how do you think Jake will feel if you kill someone! He will be terrified of you!” 

“It doest matter now get off me you slimy sausage so I can beat that bitch up for touching him.” I screamed as Jay held even tighter.

“Leave Win, run away and never come back. Never come to our school or even this city again, you hear me?” Jay said as the boy took off using his speed and running away.

“Why would you do that! You son of a bitch I need to go after him!” I screamed as Jay struck my face and held my chin to look at him.

“Sunghoon, Win is the newest vampire at this school. He doesn't deserve to die for this, yes he hurt Jake but he didn’t kill him.” Jay said. “This isn’t what we stand for, we don’t kill people and you can’t let your emotions take over you. You tried to kill the boy instead of actually taking care of Jake!”

I knew his words held logic, but I continued to fight against him. 

“When you can calm down, we can go back to Jake. Isn’t it more important to make sure he is okay?”

Jake POV

When I opened my eyes once again, I found someone resting on the chair next to me as they held my hand. It was Sunghoon.

I moved a bit and his eyes flashed open as he held my hand tight. “Are you okay? I’m sorry I should have gotten to you faster, this never should have happened.”

“Why are you apologizing Hoon, I’m the one who left my cabin in the middle of the night. This is my fault.” I said as Sunghoon lifted my chin and gently stroked my cheek.

“Nothing could ever be your fault, nothing bad can be because of an angel.” He said.

I just stared at him, this whole me being bit thing must have really freaked him out.

“I love you.” Sunghoon said.

This story is going to be ending soon and that makes me sad, but don't worry everything is all set up for my next story so I hope you guys will check that out too :)

Also, this is Win. He is a member of the boy group MCND

 He is a member of the boy group MCND

He is so cute 😍

Okay I'll stop blabbing but I love you guys!