36

Jungwon POV
(Because we all need some HeeJayWon in our lives)

Niki and Sunghoon shut the door and I heard their footsteps leave. This left me with just Jay and Heeseung, the latter looked extremely sad.

I couldn’t help but wonder if I was the reason why.

“What is it?” Heeseung asked, not in a rude way but in a pleading way. Almost like he wanted to be alone. Jay looked at me, as if signalling for me to take the lead.

“I’ve missed you.” I said as I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I heard his breath falter as I kept rocking back and forth on my feet.

“I-” Hesseung said as he stopped. I looked up at him, his beautiful face. I glanced to the side and saw Jay, also looking at Heeseung as if he held the world. They leave me breathless.

“I don’t want you to leave us.” Heeseung said to me as he looked into my eyes.

“I don’t want to leave either.” I said to him, tilting my head back down to the ground. Jay stood behind me and rubbed small circles on my back to calm me down. Almost instantaneously, I felt fingers gently pulling up my chin to look straight forward. It was Heeseung, he was standing so close to me.

Before I knew what was happening, Heeseung leaned in and gave me a sweet and soft kiss. I kissed him back as I felt Jay leaving feathery kisses along my neck. It felt wonderful.

Soon the kiss slowly broke away, and Jay gently turned me using my hips. I spun and faced him as Jay then kissed me. I love this.

After the kiss broke away I faced Heeseung as the two boys then kissed each other. I tried not to stare, but how could you look away when the two loves of your life were kissing? It was so incredibly sexy.

I love them, I love Heeseung, I love Jay.

-

Jake POV

“Catch” I said to Sunoo as I tossed him one of his hat to pack in his bag. Almost everything in the apartment was sitting in suitcases, the only things left out were the clothes for us to change into tomorrow.

Sunoo, Jungwon, and I still barely managed to talk to each other. Something about ourselves felt empty and broke.

The door of our apartment opened and Jungwon stepped in, followed by Jay and Heeseung. The three of them looked surprisingly okay, I wish I could say the same for myself.

Jungwon looked around confused. “Are Niki and Sunghoon not here?”

“Why would they be here, they still haven't said a word to us.” Sunoo said in a sad, sulking manner. “What are they doing here?” He asked as he pointed to Jay and Heeseung.

“Oh don’t mind that, Sunghoon and Niki get your asses in here.” Jungwon said as the two boys basically appeared right behind them. Their vampire super speed coming in handy.

“Why weren’t you in here?” Jay asked them. 

“I didn’t think they wanted to see us.” Niki said as he looked at the floor. Sunoo also averted his gaze, as to not feel attached.

Sunghoon however, was looking straight at me. It was like it was the first time he was looking into my eyes, and I looked right back. I took in his beautiful face and studied every inch of it.

“Okay so the tension here is thich, anything anyone needs to say?” Jungwon asked us all, but we stayed silent. I’m not sure how to talk to him right now.

I wanted to, I so badly want to. But I’m scared I’ll start crying