22

Sunghoon POV

I sat across from the new couple and the other couch held the three lovebirds. Jake stood up and excused himself to get something.

“So does that mean Sunoo has a boyfriend?” Jungwon asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at Sunoo. Sunoo blushed as we all started laughing. 

I’ve never seen my friends so happy. Niki looked at Sunoo like he couldn’t live without him, and Jay and Heeseung looked at their lovers like they held the world in their eyes. I couldn’t help but smile.

“Who wants cupcakes?” Jake asked as everyone cheered. He passed them out and sat back down on the couch next to me.

“You didn’t get one!” He said as he sat next to me. “No, it's the last one. I want you to have it.” I told him.

“Come on, I know you want it.” He said as he wiggled the cupcake in front of me. He pulled the paper down a bit and I rolled my eyes at him as I took a small bite from it.

“We’ll share.” I said as I then did the same to him and had him take a bite. He was so cute and got frosting all over his nose.

“Haha, Jake look at me.” I said and he looked at me with those big puppy eyes. I wiped the frosting off his nose with my finger, and then ate it off my finger. “It tastes good.” I said and he blushed. He looked so cute when he blushed.

Jake POV

See, not only was that cute but it was SO unsanitary. If it was anyone other than Sunghoon I’d be disgusted.

“Now, as much as I love hanging out with you all, I think me and my friends should get heading back.” Jungwon said as he stood up, which earned little pouts from Jay and Heeseung.

“We can walk you to your dorm.” Sunghoon suggested. 

“No, it’s okay.” I giggled. “But what if a vampire tries to eat you?” He said.

“Then I’ll throw some garlic in their face. Problem solved.” I joked.

“Jake that was….so incredibly terrible.” Niki said as we burst into laughter. 

I'm sorry for the short chapter :(

Also which would you guys prefer to read, a jaywon story or a heejaywon story. I want to write something that you guys want to read lol.