Work Fun & Mother dearest

I woke up the next morning I wondered how I got in bed and how my clothes were changed, then I looked down to see Spencer wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out from his grip but I couldn't. He had a strong grip on me, damn I didn't think Spencer would be that strong. But somehow you got out of his grip because your phone was ringing and you couldn't find it until you went to the living room.
——Ring Ring Ring——
"Omg shut up please please I at least wanted to sleep in". I said.
Emma: Hello Smith speaking
Hotch: Ah my favorite crime fighting agent
Emma: What do you want Hotch?
Hotch: What makes you think that I want something
Emma: Because you never call me this early especially since I just got out of the hospital
Hotch: Ok yeah I need something
Emma: Ha I knew it, what is it?
Hotch: Can you and Reid come in to do some paperwork?
Emma: Sure but my doctor said I can't go in the field for a few weeks
Hotch: I know just paperwork
Emma: Ok let me wake him up, can you give us like 20 minutes to get up and get dressed
Hotch: Sure
————Phone called ended————
*You entered your room*
"Hey baby boy you need to wake up because we got to go to work to do paperwork". I said

—————-Spencer's POV———————
I felt Emma trying to get out of my grip I finally let her go because then I heard her phone ringing. Then she came back in the room telling me I have to get up for work but I didn't want to. Then I heard her whispering in my ear "I'll do anything you want me to tonight when we get off work and I mean anything". She said. That's when I decided to get up and pick her up and she squealed once I did that but in a giggly way and damn let me tell you it was the cutest laugh I have ever heard. And I let her down and asked to chose her outfit, she said I could as long as it's appropriate. It was and this is what I chose for her to wear:

I picked this outfit for her because I mean we only had to do paperwork I hope

I picked this outfit for her because I mean we only had to do paperwork I hope. I decided to drive since Emma was still recovering from her last case and I didn't want her to drive anyway. Once we arrived I helped her get out of the car and into the building, everyone started staring at Emma and I especially Morgan gave me a look. I helped Emma to her desk and she sat down as I went to my desk , I saw her rubbing her head and I was concerned.

——————Back to Your POV——————-
Spencer had helped me out of the car and to my desk as well but after awhile I started to dizzy but ignored it because I needed to get this paperwork done for Hotch. I had a lot of paperwork do since I was in hospital and I need to catch up with everyone. I stood up to go get some water but all of sudden I fell back in your chair and everyone looked at me. "I'm fine ok". I said. "Pretty girl are you sure?". Morgan said. "Yes I'm ok I promise". I said. You walked into Hotch's office and placed the files on his desk. "Here are the files I finished Hotch". I said. "Thanks Smith, are you okay you look a little pale". Hotch said. "Yeah I'm sure". I said. You were stumbling to get over to your desk until your old best friend Jason Gideon caught you. "Jason what are you doing here?". I asked. "I'm back from my vacation sweetie, why are you dizzy missy?". Jason said. "I had a really bad case and I was in the hospital". I said. "Oh honey let's get you some food and water". Jason said. You didn't argue with him because you always lose arguments with him. You and Jason left to get food and drinks and brought food and drinks back for the rest of the team. You came back to work and yelled "Food and Drinks if you want some come and get it". After everyone ate and thanked you guys for the food and drinks.

———————Spencer's POV——————-
Once Emma returned with food and drinks we had dinner with everyone like the crazy family we are. But then Emma and I snuck out of the break room and into the janitor closet and I pulled her close and we were making out very passionately it's like we both had a hunger for each other. And then we started unbuttoning our pants and I started to put it in and I put my hand over Emma's mouth so we wouldn't caught. I was very gentle because I didn't want to hurt her but now I'm thinking I'm falling hard and fast for her. After our little work sex we fixed ourselves up and went back to the break room like nothing happened. Everyone looked at us like we were crazy because Emma had mascara running down her face. And once she had realized her phone had rang and it was her mother.

————————Your POV———————-
After Spencer and I had gotten back into the break room everyone was staring at us and then I realized my makeup was ruined. Then my phone started to ring like crazy and I saw the caller ID it was my fucking mother I can't believe she has the audacity to call me after she had hit me not too long ago. I didn't want answer, but apart of me wanted to know what she had to say so what did I do I fricking answered it.

—————Phone between you and your mother—————-
Mother: Sweetie you answered I didn't think you would to be honest
Emma: Yeah well I almost didn't, but I was curious to what you wanna say to me
Mother: Honey your stepdad knows where you live
Emma: IM SORRY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!
Mother: Honey he wants to make things right with you
Emma: Oh fuck No you don't know what he did to me, HE FUCKING R@PED ME AND ABUSED ME, there is no way in HELL I am seeing him ever again
Mother: Wait what? No he wouldn't do that
Emma: Well he did so I'm not seeing him ever again are we clear
Mother: Yes honey I'll tell him
Emma: Good goodbye mother
Mother: Goodbye
—————-End of phone call—————

I had realized once I walked back in everyone was staring at me, then I realized they had heard my conversation with my mother. And I had tears in my eyes and everyone was looking at me with a worried look on their faces. But after that I walked outside the Bau and saw the one person I never wanted to see ever again.