Las Vegas

Your POV—
Once you and Spencer got up, you both got up and packed your bags to go to Las Vegas. Spencer saw how nervous I was because I fell back on the bed sighing shakily. He looked over at me and kneeled down in front of me.
"Hey what's wrong babygirl?". Spencer said.
"Just nervous I guess". I said.
"Everything is going to be ok, I promise I'll be with you through it all". Spencer said.
"I know, I'm sorry". I said.
"It's ok let's get on the plane and go see my mom, I haven't seen her in awhile". Spencer said.

*FEW HOURS LATER YOU ARRIVED IN LAS VEGAS*
After you got to Las Vegas you guys went to your hotel and got settled in. And since it was 1 am, you guys got your pajamas on and went to bed. Spencer flopped on the bed and patted the spot next to him and signaled for me to lay down with him. After about an hour you couldn't sleep at all, so you decided to go sit on the couch and grab your guitar , and started to sing to yourself quietly so you didn't wake up Spencer. Btw you are signing Home.

Spencer's POV—
I woke up and didn't see Emma in the bed, so I got up and saw her on the couch singing. She only sings when she nervous and can't sleep, she was singing so softly I could barely hear her. Emma always looked so peaceful when she sings, but I guess we all have ways of coping with different things. But in this case I could tell Emma was nervous and anxious to meet my mom.

"Hey...". I said.
"Omg don't do that you scared me!". Emma said.
"Sorry babygirl, what are you doing up at 2 am?". I said.
"Uh couldn't sleep I guess". Emma said.

She put her guitar down and started bouncing her leg up and down. I put my hand on her knee to stop her anxiety attack, I rubbed her back til see calmed down. Sometimes I think she doesn't even realize when she does it. We all have problems but I feel bad for Emma, she has told me she has Anxiety & Panic attacks, ADHD, Depression, PTSD. But that doesn't stop her from being good at her job, she's a badass agent in my opinion. Anyways I hadn't realized that Emma had fallen asleep laying on my lap, so I carried her back to bed and pulled her close to me. Once I did that she had snuggled in closer to me somehow I don't know how she could get any closer but she did, and I thought it was so cute that she didn't want to be away from me. After about 10 minutes I fell asleep.

YOUR POV—
Once I rolled over I saw the time read 8:15 am. So I decided to get up and get dressed and then make breakfast for Spencer and I. Btw here's what I picked out:

After that I went to the kitchen and started making French toast, bacon, and eggs with coffee for breakfast

After that I went to the kitchen and started making French toast, bacon, and eggs with coffee for breakfast. I went back into the bedroom and saw Spencer lying in the bed still sleeping, god he looked so cute when he sleeps. I climbed on the bed and started to kiss Spencer's neck to wake him up, then I felt him move slightly and I heard him moan.

"Hey good morning baby". I said.
"Well good morning to you too, you look so cute today". Spencer said.
"Thank you baby, I made breakfast French toast, bacon, eggs with coffee". I said.
"Sounds wonderful, let's go". Spencer said.

He quite literally picked me up and carried me back to the kitchen. I just laughed once he picked me up. After we ate breakfast the time is 9:45 am, I saw Spencer look at me with this look. I knew all of his looks and this look was of hunger and lust and of love.

"Spencer seriously right now". I said.
"Please baby, besides you look so hot wearing this short skirt". Spencer said.
"Ok fine but please don't rip my clothes, these are really cute". I said.
"Fine drama queen". He said.
"What it took me hours to find this outfit, I want to look nice for your mother". I said.
"I know babygirl I know". He said.

Spencer ever so gently took off your clothes and started kissing your neck and you started to moan. I felt Spencer smile against my neck, then he started to go lower and lower and he put a finger inside of you. You started moaning louder and Spencer started to eat you out, and from what you felt it was amazing. After awhile he felt things so he grabbed a condom and put it on and went inside you going slow at first and then he started to go faster and faster until you both cummed. It got messy after awhile you felt Spencer pull away and go to the bathroom, you felt a warm cloth between your legs. Then Spencer came back and layed down next to you after he was done cleaning.

"We have to get ready soon babygirl". He said.
"I know just let me catch my breathe please you took it all out of me". I said.
"Well maybe you should of told me to be gentle". He said laughing.
"Nope no way that was amazing when your rough". I said.
"Ok I'll get ready then I will put your clothes back on you". Spencer said.
"I'm not a child Spence". I said.
"I know I just want to put your clothes back on you for you besides you're wearing my favorite color sky blue sort of teal". He said.
"Oh well in that case please do so my prince". I said.

I heard Spencer just laughing then changed in front of me, my guess he did it on purpose because damn he's so hot 🥵. I knew he felt me staring at him, because I saw him smile at the corner of my eyes. Then Spencer finished getting dressed and he turned to me smiling, he had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Come on babygirl lets get you dressed". He said.
"Ok my sexy hot prince". I said.

After Spencer finished dressing you, you guys headed out the door and went to the nursing home she was in. Once you arrived there you started getting nervous again and started playing with your fingers anxiously. Spencer gently put his hand on mine to make me stop fidgeting, I looked up at him and smiled letting him know I was ok. We got out of the car and entered the building, a man came up to us asking who we were here for and Spencer said Diana Reid please. The man led us to her, Spencer's mom was reading a book. The first thing I thought of how lucky Spencer is to have her as mom because who wouldn't. Spencer had told me about his mom's schizophrenic and to be honest I never minded it because I had a friend with the same thing. It honestly broke my heart when she couldn't remember me but I stuck with her until the very end until, she passed years ago.

"Oh Spencer you're here, I haven't seen you in forever". Diana said.
"I know mom I'm very sorry, I've been busy at work". Spencer said.
"It's ok I always get your letters, oh who's this?". Diana said.
"Mom this is my girlfriend Emma Smith, she works with me at the BAU". Spencer said.
"Nice to meet you sweetie, you know I never thought he would get a girlfriend to be honest, I never lost hope though". Diana said.
"Mom!". Spencer yelled kinda embarrassed.
"It's ok Spencer, Well you raised a lovely son and I'm in love with him so much more than he knows and its nice to meet you to". I said.
"Oh honey that's wonderful, does he know?". Diana said.
"No not really I don't know how to tell him exactly". I said.
"Oh well tell him in a very romantic way like do something that was a very memorable sweet way". Diana said.
"Thank you Mrs.Reid". I said.
"Oh please call me Diana I insist". Diana said.
"Hey what are you two talking about". Spencer asked.
"Nothing you need to worry about Spencer, you have a very lovely girlfriend you should bring her around more often". Diana said.
"I will mom don't worry". Spencer said.

One of the nurses interrupted us saying that it was time for lunch so Diana left with the nurse. And I saw Spencer embarrassed about what his mom said, I reassured him by giving him a sweet smile. We left the nursing home and got back in the car, I drove back to the hotel because I saw how Spencer was lost in thought so I grabbed his hand and placed it on my lap while I drove back to the hotel. I saw him slightly smile once I did that, after we arrived at the hotel we went inside and went to bed because it was getting late, so Spencer ordered take out and after we ate we went to sleep, we fell asleep cuddling the whole night.