Taking Care of Yourself

*Your POV*
The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, I went to the kitchen and saw Spencer cooking breakfast. I just smiled at him and then he turned around and saw me. "Hey you're awake". Spencer said. He was smiling like an idiot, but a very sexy one in my opinion. "I woke up to an empty bed Spence". I said. "Sorry beautiful I was trying to surprise you, but that didn't work". Spencer said. I just laughed at him. "So are you working today?". I said. "Nope not today we have a whole day to our selves". Spencer said. All of a sudden there was a gust of cold air that went into the room. So you went back to the bedroom as Spencer was confused as to what you were doing, you grabbed his hoodie and put it on.

You came back and he saw his favorite yellow hoodie on you

You came back and he saw his favorite yellow hoodie on you. "Hey that's my favorite hoodie!". Spencer said. "But I'm cold, can I please keep it on?". I said. He looked at me for a good few minutes. "Fine you look so cute in my oversized hoodie anyway". He said. "You know being here with you has reduced my stress a lot and you taking care of me I love, it shows me how much you really care for me". I said. "I would do anything for you, you know that right?". He said. "Yeah I know you would". I said. He came closer to me and he started to kiss my neck then he started to kiss my lips. It was nice until he pulled away saying that breakfast was ready, I was craving him so bad the taste of him is fucking amazing. We both sat down and ate, I started to tell Spencer really personal things about myself. In my defense he's a good listener I would never tell these things to anyone else, I trust Spencer more then anyone else in the entire world. Then I let Spencer talk about whatever he wanted and he started talking about his mom named Diana Reid. She has a beautiful name but I didn't want to tell him because I didn't want to interrupt him. He looked so happy when he spoke about his mom. "Hey maybe you can meet her one day?". Spencer said. "I would love too Spence". I said. To be honest when he had said that I got really nervous and he noticed, he put his hand on my bouncing leg going up and down when he did I stopped. Whenever Spencer is around me I feel at peace and the world is at peace just because he's there with me.

——Time Skip a few weeks later—
*Spencer's POV*
I had woke up and got ready to go into work today, once I got to work I felt someone drag me into a closet and then I saw Emma standing there smiling. "What was that for?". I said. "I missed you and I couldn't go another minute without kissing you". Emma said. The next thing I knew she smashed her lips onto mine, the kiss was passionate and sweet. I never seen her like this, like she's a different person when it comes to me. God I love this woman, we were making out for a good 30 minutes until she pulled away. "We need to go back to work before the others get curious where we are". Emma said. "Ok come on princess, let's go". I said. After that we walked back out the closet and fixed our outfits and she winked at me before she left. I felt butterfly's in my stomach when she did that, I didn't know how much she had hold of my heart until she did that. I turn the corner and saw Morgan staring at me and smirking. "What do you want Morgan?". I said. "So what happened in the closet with Emma?". Morgan said while he was laughing. Oh my lord he had actually seen that, now I'm never going to hear the end of it from him. "Come on pretty boy, tell me please?". He said. "No Morgan now drop it please". I said. "Alright fine". He said. Then he walked away while Emma came back and saw how frustrated I was and she knew instantly what happened. "Is Morgan teasing you again?". Emma said. "He saw us walking out of the closet together". I said. I saw her face literally turn red and she looked away for a second and looked back up at me embarrassed. "Well I guess we need to be more careful". She said. "Yeah". I said as I laughed nervously.

*Back to your POV*
After I talked to Spencer he went to go work on paperwork, And I accidentally bumped into Rossi and I fell to be honest I'm so clumsy sometimes. "Omg Emma are you ok?". Rossi said. "Yeah I'm fine Rossi I just wasn't paying attention when I was walking". I said. "Ok well I'll catch you later sweetie". He said. "Yeah see you later". I said. I walked into Garcia's office and she looked at me with a surprised face. "Omg Emma you finally came down to my office!". Garcia said. "Yeah I have a tiny little favor to ask you please?". I said. "Sure sugar what's up?". She said. "Can you please figure out who my real dad is please, it's driving my crazy not knowing?". I said. "Of course it should take about 15 minutes to find out, ok sugar". Garcia said. "Ok thanks Pen". I said. She let me sit in her office while I wait for the results to come in. That's when she asked me "How are you and Reid doing?". She said. "I'm sorry what, how do you know about that?!". I said in a panicked voice. "Some little birdy told me about you guys hooking up". She said. "Omg Derek fucking Morgan, he's so in trouble when I see him again!". I said, Pen was just laughing at me. All of a sudden there was a "DING" from the computer 💻, all I thought was Omg I'm about to find out who my dad really is. Garcia turned around and had a shocked look on her face. So I got up from the chair I was sitting in and looked over her shoulder.
———————————————
Results: Emma Smith
Father: David Rossi
Mother: Cindy Smith
No siblings
Age:23
Born: September 20, 1982
———————————————
"Omg Rossi is my father?!". I said that way too loudly, everyone came down to Garcia's office to see what's wrong. "Hey what's going on here?". Hotch said. I gave Garcia a look and she clicked the results so it wouldn't be on the screen anymore. "Uh I just found out who my father was that's all". I said. I saw Spencer looking at me concerned but I reassured him I was okay with a smile.

*Hotch's POV*
Everyone was doing their paperwork they had to do, until we heard a scream down in Garcia's office so everyone came with me to check it out. All we saw was Emma and Garcia in her office. I saw Emma give Garcia a look and she quickly clicked off whatever was on the screen, whatever it was it was pretty shocking to them. I saw Reid being concerned for Emma whatever happened in this room. But I know she won't tell us until she's ready to talk to us. "Alright everyone let's get back to work and no screaming please girls". I said. "I'm so sorry sir, it won't happen again". Emma said. I heard her concern and sadness in her voice so I just thought she might need a hug from somebody, so I hugged her. I could tell she was surprised by it, but then she eventually gave in and I heard her crying a little bit. And then I left Garcia's office.

*Back to your POV*After Hotch had hugged me I was surprised, but then I finally hugged him back because I couldn't hold back my tears anymore

*Back to your POV*
After Hotch had hugged me I was surprised, but then I finally hugged him back because I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. When I let go he left Garcia's office, and the Garcia turned to me. "Girl I seriously don't get how he only hugs you, I mean what's your secret?". She said. "To be honest I don't even know, he's like a dad to me to be honest he and Rossi were always there for me oh and Jason was too. But now I know Rossi is my father I don't know how to react to anything anymore". I said. "Oh girl everything is going to be ok, when are you going to tell Rossi about him being your father?". She said. "I honestly have no idea, and I don't know how I would". I said. "Well go sleep on it, I'll tell Hotch you've gone home". Pen said. "Thanks Pen call me if you need anything, goodnight girly". I said. "Goodnight sugar, don't worry I will if I need to". She said. After that I had left to go home into my apartment and went to sleep. And by the way here's what your pj's looked like:

 And by the way here's what your pj's looked like: