Spencer's Proposal

~Spencer's POV~
I am so nervous for today I mean seriously, I'm planning on proposing to Emma today. Which speaking of I need to go talk to Rossi to get his approval so I can marry the love of my life.

"Hey Rossi can I ask you something important". I said.
"Of course what's up". Rossi said.
"I- I um wanted to ask permission to p-propose to Emma". I asked nervously.
"I'm going to say yes because I have never seen her more happy when she's with you, so you have my blessing kiddo". Rossi said.
"Thank you so much". I said.
"No problem". Rossi said then walked away to get paperwork done.

I thought Rossi was going to say no to be honest but I don't have to worry he said yes. Now I can finally ask the love of my life to marry me tonight! Omg tonight I have to get everything ready for tonight. Anyway I texted Emma to get ready so we can go eat at her dads tonight and to dress fancy. Once I did that since all of us had today off work I did not have to rush at all I'm thankful for that. I picked out an engagement ring for Emma and she liked simple rings so I got her this ring:

 I picked out an engagement ring for Emma and she liked simple rings so I got her this ring:

This is what I set up in Rossi's backyard:

~After 2 hours later~It took 2 hours to do everything but I did it and I think the set up was really great and then I went to pick up Emma and let me tell you she was so beautiful in the dress she wore

It took 2 hours to do everything but I did it and I think the set up was really great and then I went to pick up Emma and let me tell you she was so beautiful in the dress she wore.
Here's her outfit:

"Spencer what is this?"

"Spencer what is this?". Emma asked.
"Emma you are the light in my darkness, you know how to take care of me when I don't and vice versa. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs.Reid?". I asked.
"Omg yes a million times yes". Emma kissed me passionately.

I put the ring on her and then there were flashes from everyone hiding in the bushes taking photos and recording this beautiful moment for Emma and I. After all the hugs and celebration 🍾 I pulled Emma away from everyone and asked her something important.

"Wanna get out of here and have our own celebration?". I asked.
"I would love too Mr.Reid, let's go say goodbye to everyone". Emma said.
"Alright come on then". I said.
"Ok guys we're heading out now we are tired and I want to go to bed." Emma said as she started to lean her head on me I knew she was just trying to get us out of there without too many questions.
"Bye sweetie be safe please". Rossi said.
"Bye dad bye everyone". Emma said.
"They're not going to sleep". Rossi said.
"Nope". Emily said as we were walking away.

~Emma's POV~
Spencer proposed to me tonight and it was beautiful and gorgeous and the ring was really simple I loved every single bit. Then Spencer asked me to go home for our own celebration and I agreed quickly then we said bye to everyone and left. I just said I was tired so we could get out of there quickly without raising questions and Spencer knew that. But once we got home we ran to our room and started undressing each other and started to make out with each other. Then things led to another and he started to go inside of me and went in faster and faster. After awhile we were actually tired and started to actually fall asleep but Spencer took care of me after before we fell asleep he's the sweetest.

"Goodnight Angel". Spencer said and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Handsome". I said and finally drifted off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~
"Good morning baby". I said.
"Good morning angel". Spencer said.
"What are we doing tonight?". I asked.
"We could start planning the wedding". Spencer said.
"Sounds goo-". I started to say but got interrupted when I ran to the bathroom to throw up.
"Baby you ok?". Spencer asked concerned.
"Yeah can you give me a test under the sink please". I asked him.
"Here you go baby I'll wait outside ok". Spencer said.
"Ok I'll be out when the results are here". I said.

I closed the bathroom door and took the pregnancy test and after I was done it said to put on a flat surface and wait 5 minutes.

~5 minutes later ~

Once 5 minutes past I walked into the bedroom with the test in my hand and sat on the bed next to Spencer. I was afraid to look at the results because whatever the result was could either be life changing or not.

"Did you look yet Em?". Spencer asked.
"No I'm to scared to look". I said.
"How about we look together ok". Spencer said.
"Ok 3...2....1". I said.

After I counted down I flipped over the pregnancy test in my hand and it is POSITIVE! That means Omg I'm pregnant and Spencer and I are going to be parents. And let me tell you Spencer's reaction was everything to me, he was so excited that he picked me up and spun me around in his arms. I just laughed when he did that after 1 a minute or 2 he put me down still smiling. Then he started to talk to my stomach even though he or she isn't developed yet, I think we're going to be the best parents ever. I decided to call my dad at least to tell him the most excited news ever.

~The Phone Between Emma & Rossi~
Emma: Hey dad!
Rossi: Hey sweetie you ok?
Emma: Yeah I just got the most amazing news ever it's life changing
Rossi: Well what is it?
Emma: Spencer and I just found out that I'm pregnant!
Rossi: Omg that amazing news sweetie
Emma: I thought that I should have told you first
Rossi: Thanks for telling me sweetie
Emma: Also you're walking me down the aisle I'm not taking no for an answer
Rossi: Well I would hope so I'm your father
Emma: Also would you mind helping out with paying for the wedding or at least half of it?
Rossi: Sweetie I'll pay for everything so you and Spencer can pay for baby things that you need
Emma: Thanks dad you're the best and Spencer says Thank you
Rossi: No problem not get some rest
Emma: I will bye dad
Rossi: Bye honey
~End Of Phone Call~

After my dad and I hung up Spencer and I figured out everything for the wedding like 4 hours later, but everything was finally perfect.