Telling The Team I'm Pregnant

~Skip to Next Week~

~Emma's POV~

I started to show my little baby bump, so I decided that its time to tell everyone I'm pregnant. I just wonder how they're going to take it. I mean who knows they might be upset because I didn't tell them straight away. Once I walked back into work I wore baggy clothes so they couldn't see my baby bump.

"OOOOO you looking hot pretty girl"

"OOOOO you looking hot pretty girl". Morgan said.
"Haha thanks Morgan". I said.
"Hey are you sure you want them to know?". Spencer asked me.
"Yes I'm 100% sure don't worry pretty boy". I said.

To be honest I'm terrified to let them know, but I have to let them know so they can help me protect them. I want my baby to be a girl but I'm happy with whatever I get. Now I just have to get everyone in the conference room without raising suspicion.

"Hey guys I need you in the conference in 5 mins". I said.
"Umm what's this about?". JJ asked confused.
"Just please gather everyone". I said then left to collect my thoughts.

~JJ's POV~

After Emma asked me to gather everyone in the conference room, I was confused because we didn't have a case or anything. Or at least I hope we didn't have a case, but after I gathered everyone in the room. I mean immediately everyone started to ask questions.

"Why are we in here?". Emily asked.
"Do we have a case or something?". Rossi asked.
"Ok I don't know anything all I know is that Emma asked me to get everyone in here". I said.
"Clearly we're in here for a reason". Garcia said.

Just then Emma walked through the door she had a nervous look on her face like really nervous. I just wish that I knew what was going on so I can comfort her, I hate seeing anyone of my coworkers in pain.

"Hi everyone I have some news I just don't know how you're going to take it". Emma said looking at the ground.
"You can tell us Emma we're your family you can tell us anything". Morgan said.
"Um well only three of you guys know what I'm about to tell you guys, Spencer, JJ, and Hotch already know but for the rest of you guys you don't". Emma said.
"Ok well what's the news?". Garcia asked.
"Well for starters I'm ummm....... I'm sorry I can't". Emma started to talk but stopped and then ran out of the room into the bathroom.

~Emma's POV~

I was going to tell the team I'm pregnant but my mouth wasn't moving I couldn't say it at all. Usually I can say it but I guess I was nervous and I started to have a anxiety attack. I basically ran to the bathroom and threw up and then I heard footsteps following me.

"Emma sweetie are you ok?". Hotch said.
"I c-can't do it Hotch I just can't tell them". I said.
"Do you want me to tell everyone?". Hotch asked.
"Could you? It's just my anxiety is to high right now". I said.
"Of course sweetie, you know I see you as my daughter". Hotch said.
"Awww, you know I see you as my dad well my second dad". I said happily.
"I know hey why don't you go to my house and take care of Jack with Jessica". Hotch said.
"Ok that sounds great actually". I said.

After Hotch and I talked we left the bathroom and I gathered my stuff to go. I kept getting looks from everyone worried looks. I just ignored everyone looking at me and then I left work. About 15 minutes later I arrived at Hotch's and I knocked on the door. I heard Jack running down the hallway and then I saw Jack smiling widely.

"Hi Jack how are you?". I asked him.
"I'm good where's daddy?". Jack asked.
"He'll be home soon though". I said.
"Jack I told you not to answer the door without m-". Jessica said.
"Hi Jessica". I said.
"Omg hey Emma I haven't seen you in forever". Jessica said.
"Yeah it's been awhile we should catch up". I said.
"Oh man I forgot I had a doctors appointment". Jessica said sadly.
"It's ok go I'll take care of Jack". I said.
"Thank you so much you're the best". Jessica said then left.

~Hotch's POV~
As soon as Emma left I went back to the conference room where everyone still was. They were confused to where Emma went but I just said that she wasn't feeling good and went home. Spencer could tell something was wrong and I was lying but I gave him a look saying 'Don't do this right now'.

"Ok so what Emma was trying to say earlier was that she is pregnant". I said calmly.

Everyone's faces except Mine, JJ's and Spencer were shocked. I assume they confused why she couldn't tell them herself, but I explained how she was having an anxiety attack and couldn't. After everyone had absorbed the new information they all started to talk at once.

"Why couldn't she tell us". Morgan asked.
"I mean we support her in anything I don't understand why she couldn't say anything about it". Garcia said.
"I'm happy for her but why isn't she here?". Emily asked.
"I can't answer that for her". I said.

After hours of doing paperwork I could finally go home now it was about 11:30pm by the time I got home. I found Emma and Jack cuddling on the couch while the tv in the background was playing. I covered them with a blanket and cleaned up the house a little then laid down on my bed and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I felt Emma and Jack climb in my bed. I guess she had a nightmare and didn't want Jack to be left alone. Emma always has nightmares and she always calls me no matter what time it is. But after we all drifted off to sleep again.