CHAPTER 1: The Arrival Of Loki

It's nighttime. A good- looking man wearing a  suit is waiting in front of a facility along with huge trucks, fancy cars, jetplanes and some other men who are doing their own business. He is looking only at the dark sky, staring at the stars as if he is entertaining himself to keep himself still. There are visitors that he is expecting to come tonight that's why he had this smirk that appear in his lips while standing.

A few minutes later, a black helicopter finally arrives as it carefully reaches the ground. It's engines stops and a man who wears black long coat, sweater, pants and boots exits the helicopter along with and a woman who wears almost exactly the same as him, except for the long coat.

They walked and approaches Agent Jeong, the man waiting for them; who finally moves and speaks after almost 20 minutes of waiting for them.

"How is the condition of it?", Director Jinyoung Park asks to Agent Jeong, glancing him from his right side.

"We have no idea, sir.", he just shrugs.

The three enters the facility, labeled as "SHIELD Headquarters". While walking, they passed some technicians and other people inside.

"Dr. Eun says that he found some energy surge in the Tesseract a while ago." , Agent Jeong says.

"Wait, NASA didn't gave him a permission to go to the test phase... remember?", a bit of a shock on Director Park's voice while he asks Agent Jeong.

"I know and he knows also."

"Then how did he read an energy surge from it?" , they finally stopped walking; Director Park faces Agent Jeong.

"He just saw it. Dr. Eun never even disturbs it by doing some study about it. Hell, he was never in that room at that time.", Agent Jeong says.

"Wait, so the cube just activated by itself?", the female who wears exactly like what Director Park is wearing: Agent Sunmi ; says while raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah. Weird, isn't it?"

"How about the levels of it's energy? Is it still stable?", Director Park says with hands in his pockets.

"No sir. Actually it is going up.", Agent Jeong then demomstrates it by using his hand forming steps upwards. "Dr. Eun tried to stop it but he can't, so we called an evacuation already.", explaining why the SHIELD employees around them are leaving the facility.

"How long did you gave the time?"

"About half an hour?"

"Make it shorter.", he points his finger at Agent Jeong then starts walking again throughout the facility.

"Sir, I'm afraid the evacuation might be futile.", Agent Sunmi says.

"Then what? Tell them to just stay here while letting the Tesseract do the unimaginable?", his voice raised a bit; furrowing his eyebrows.

"No sir, it's just that if we failed to control the energy of the Tesseract; it can harm not only a minimum safe distance from it.", says Agent Sunmi; trying to explain Park and calm him down.

"Alright. Now make sure that the Phase 2 prototypes are all shipped out from this facility."

"Wait sir, are those still really your priorities?"

"Look, Agent Sunmi. Even if until the world finally ends in such time, we need to still act that it still intends to keep on rotating." he placed his left hand on Agent Sunmi's shoulder; trying to convince her.