CHAPTER 6: Getting To Know Each Other

Meanwhile at an underground lab, Dr. Eun keeps monitoring at the Tesseract using a device while the controlled SHIELD personnel are doing thdir respective tasks around the area.
Loki also controlled some scientists working here and is now working along with Dr. Eun.

Agent Minatozaki Sana enters the room holding a tablet on her right hand. She then approached Dr. Eun who is busy doing his work.

"Is this the stuff you wanted?", Agent Sana asked Dr. Eun and showed him what's in the tablet. The screen shows a picture of an element with some descriptions of it at the bottom.

"Yeah that's iridium.", Dr. Eun said after lowering her glasses.

"What do you need for this?"

"Well that is mostly found in meteorites and it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of." Dr. Eun then turns his head around to the side to see Loki entering the room.

"Hey! The Tesseract is showing me too much. It shows more than just knowledge, it's truth.", Dr. Eun shouted.

"I know.", said Loki. "Do you have a next target in mind?" , he asked Agent Sana.

"I have."

"Tell me what you need."

"I'll need a distraction...

... and also an eyeball.", Loki got confused for a while but then his lips curved at the side as he takes note of what Agent Sana needs for her mission.

------------------------------

Back at the SHIELD Helicarrier, the control room is being used right now by the SHIELD agents including Agent Sunmi and Director Park for tracking and locating Loki through a satellite facial recognition at any place.
At the top of the Helicarrier where the runways, vehicles and some stock of important supplies can be seen; Jeongyeon is standing near the huge lift fan again but she ain't come to be in awe again at how it works and its size, but to feel the cold breeze of the air since thet are now up in the sky.

She didn't noticed that another woman followed her here and joins her on staring at the sky. She stands beside Jeongyeon and started to talk with her.

"Hey."

"Oh... hi Miss-

"Nayeon. Just call me Nayeon.", the chubby cheeked woman grins at her.

"Sure. You can call me Jeongyeon then. No need to add 'Captain' or 'Cap' at the start.", Jeongyeon gave a quick smile.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I am. It's just... yeah I wanted to be alone for a while to make myself calm and to get some air also."

"Why? Did some of us pissed you off?"

"It's not like that.", Jeongyeon waved off Nayeon's worries. "I'm trying to be used on experiencing living on a different generation. I'm also trying to revisit some of the memories I still remember."

"What happened? Can you tell me?"

"Sure.", Jeongyeon nodded. "Guess you want someone to have a talk with."

"I'm not gonna lie, but i'm getting bored a little right now.", Nayeon expressed it from the way she speaks and from the tone of her voice.

"Alright, well then... let's start a topic.". They both sat at the cold floor.

"So it looks like i'm gonna tell my backstory, I guess."

"Go on, I'm ready to listen.", said Nayeon.