EPILOGUE (2): The Real Face Who Runs The Place

A/N: Alright, this is the last update for this book as I finally seal this one off. In this one, I will give you reader some sneak peek of who will be TWICE's next enemy. Find out what made him become like this at Book 2.

To avoid the confusion for those those who already read the chapter where I introduced Nayeon's cousin, I changed her name as I replaced her with another fellow K-pop idol (I also feel that tgis one could be much better, as they are close in real life). I just thought of that original K-pop idol I placed to the role of Nayeon's cousin to use her for some bigger role for Book 2 because she suits for this one.

Also, like I said from the previous first epilogue; I don't know when I will publish its first chapter as I'm still working for the plot. As of now, I'll be focusing more first on my new one- shot book; which I will be start publishing the first chapter tonight.

If I will have any updates for the Book 2, I'll just place it as an announcement in one of the chapters in the one-shot book.

------------------------

THIS TAKES PLACE THE NEXT DAY AFTER TWICE DEFEATED LOKI AND THE CHITAURIS IN SEONGSU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA.

"A man named as Loki and a group of alien army called as Chitauris were taken down by this mysterious superhero group known as TWICE.
From what the public has seen in this group, there are some members who are pretty recognizable by many which made the whole citizen of Korea in awe and suprise such as the owner of Im Tech, trainer and master mechanical engineer herself Ms. Im Nayeon as the woman behind the Bluestrike suit and Captain Yoo Jeongyeon, a-"

CLICK

The TV then turned off, a man wearing a black tuxedo with red tie and black shoes placed the remote on his desk. He then reached for the glass and poured some red wine on it. He drinked a small amount of it and while he's doing it, the name of the woman he just recently heard in the TV keeps on repeating on his head; he's wincing at it... like his head is getting stabbed by needles one by one.

He fought it all off and tried to remove that forbidden name on his mind until he managed to do it, placing the glass with a loud impact on the desk; causing it to break.

He then panted on his breath while massaging his jaw as he felt the effect of gritting his teeth so hard. While his head is lowered down, he commanded something on to his walkie talkie. Few seconds later, one of his men knocked on his room. He let him in and he enters the room to speak to his boss.

"Sir, you called for my presence. What can I do for you?", says Jimin; one of his trusted men.

"Tell everyone to speed up the preparation. My eyes are set at some new targets.", says the boss who is clenching his fists at the desk. His head is still lowered down.

"Something big just arrived here in Seoul. Are you aware of that, Jimin?", he asked his right hand man.

"Y-yes sir. A-are your referring to that new group TWICE?", Jimin stuttered as he's scared that he might have been wrong.

"Exactly.", the boss said. He finally raised up his head, his sight is now focused on the figure of Jimin who is standing straight at the middle of the room.

"They fought Loki to prevent his reign not only for this country, but for the whole world. I gotta be honest, I'm thankful for them for that.", the boss said.

"But, what I didn't like is the part where... they will be in charge of anything revolves around us.", the boss then looked at his collection of achivements.