CHAPTER 7: Chaos In The Helicarrier

A/N: Longest chapter so far!

The next morning inside the Hellicarrier, Dr. Tzuyu is seen working out at her room. She is wearing plain white t-shirt with black leggings that perfectly traced the shape of her hips and limbs. She is doing a planking onto the soft blue mat while listening to a relaxing music.

Momo knocks into the door of Tzuyu which interrupted her exercise but didn't complain about it. She slowly gets up and reaches for the door knob and opens the door, revealing Agent Momo holding a tray of bacon, eggs and fried rice in a plate with orange juice in a glass.

Momo got stunned for a while as she didn't expect what Tzuyu is wearing. Her body is just pure attractive. If she could describe what she's seeing right now, it could be any words only if it's synonym is "perfect".

"So it looks like that food is for me.", Tzuyu broke the silence; looking at the tray with a smile on her face. Her eyes looked up on her after.

Momo who noticed that she's been silent for almost half of a minute, clears her throat and finally talked back to her. "Y-yeah, this is your breakfast."

"You can come in. It's not like I really own this room anyways.", Tzuyu widened up the gap of the opened door and let Momo enter her room. "Good morning, Agent Hirai by the way."

"You can call me Momo instead. Just include 'Agent' when something's serious.", Momo placed the tray full of breakfast onto the glass table.

"Looks like someone is still having a peaceful nap right now.", they both glanced at Chaeyoung who is still sleeping with her mouth partly opened. Her arm is placed on top of her head while her other arm is on the edge of the couch.

"I'm gonna call you if she finally awakes. Let's not disturb her for a while.", Tzuyu rolled her map and placed it at the side of the cabinet.

"Sure thing.", Momo replied.

"So uhm... how's your morning, Doctor?"

"Good... so far.", Tzuyu wiped her sweat using the white comfy towel. "How about yours?"

"Doing well too, tasks aren't been ordered yet. I bet Director Park always don't want to move that much as this early.", Momo crossed her arms.

"You can take a sit if you want."

"No, it's ok. I'm gonna go out anyways. I still need to serve Nayeon and Jeongyeon.", Momo pointed out the door using her thumb.

"You know you can just tell us where the cafeteria is so that you can't do this often everyday.", Tzuyu picks up her spoon and starts scooping at the rice. "I mean, I want you to enjoy your breakfast already rather than taking a time first to serve each of us. We can get our food by ourselves, don't need to worry.", she finally put the scooped rice into her mouth and then starts to tear a piece of bacon next.

Momo blushed at Tzuyu's concern.
She just smiles when someone does this to her but she got suprised when she acted like this when it comes to Tzuyu. She then shook her head instanly and proceeded with the conversation. "Oh... yeah, sure. I will give you all a trip later."

"Breakfast is great, not gonna lie.", Tzuyu lets out a moan while chewing the egg and bacon. "They're so well cooked."

"Thank the SHIELD personnel in charge of the kitchen.", Momo chuckled. "No wonder why that group is one of my closest person I had. I love food and they cook great so yeah.". Both of them nodded.

"Anyways, can I ask a question?", Tzuyu starts to change the topic after drinking a few at the orange juice.

"Go on."