CHAPTER 5: Their First Meeting

A/N: Starting from this chapter, I will now call Agent Jeong as Agent "Rain" and Agent Hirai as Agent "Momo" because for me I think it's more comfortable and more recognizable for the characters to be called by their first name.

The next day, SHIELD set up a Hellicarrier in the middle of an ocean where a Quinjet (a huge highly advanced jet) lands down on it. It has two runways where the one has a direct access to a hanger at the rear is aligned along
the spine of the vessel. The door of the Quinjet opened, revealing Agent Rain Jeong who then exits along with Yoo Jeongyeon. They stopped when they saw Agent Hirai Momo approach them, wearing in a casual attire rather than her ususal agent/spy all-black attire.

"Agent Hirai, meet Captain Yoo Jeongyeon.", Agent Rain introduces the woman beside him, wearing a black leathered coat with black shirt and jeans.

Jeongyeon lend her hand for a handshake. "Ma'am?", Agent Momo accepts it.

"Hi, and nice meeting you... Captain.", said Agent Momo.
She then looked at Agent Rain after. "Hey, you better go now. They need you on the bridge. They are doing a face-trace."

"Oh, alright. Well then, i'm gonna leave you both here then.", he replied, also looking at the two. "See you there.", he patted Momo's shoulder before walking away, now leaving the two. They both walked after at the railings of the Hellicarrier.

"After you were found at the ice, it got a buzz around here. Did Agent Rain had you signed his photocards of you?", Momo asked Jeongyeon.

"Photocards?"

"Yeah. Those are very special for him. He idolizes you.", Jeongyeon ain't gonna lie, but that words made her heart flutter and lets out a small smile on her lips. She can't believe that after all these time when she vanished for 20 years, someone is still idolizing her as a role model.

Then they stopped when they saw Dr. Chou Tzuyu walking around and taking a look at everything what's happening around her.
Agent Momo then called the doctor to gain it's attention. "Dr. Chou."

The two walked forward to approach Dr. Chou Tzuyu who is wearing a simple white T-shirt with black jogging pants. Her hair is also tied in ponytails.

"Dr. Chou, meet Captain Yoo Jeongyeon. Captain, meet Dr. Chou Tzuyu.", the two then shaked hands and each gave a smile.

"Oh, hello there Cap. They told me you will be here and yeah here you are.", Dr. Chou then placed her hands on the pocket of her jogging pants.

"Yeah. Gonna help fight someone. What I got from you was that you can help about the cube?"

"That's the only thing they told to you?", Tzuyu's eyebrows both go upwards.

"Uh huh."

"Pretty sure all around us right now is somewhat strange to you."

Jeongyeon then looked around them, taking a look once again at the highly advanced abd expensive looking weapons and vehicles, the floor they are stepping in and also the people walking around and doing their own business. She then remembered some of the memories that came back from her mind.

"Yeah but it's ok, this is actually familiar anyways."

"Uhh guys you better step aside because it's gonna get a little bit hard to breathe."

The four huge lift fans activated as they spin slowly to lift the Hellicarrier up to the sky. Jeongyeon stepped forward to look at the huge lift fans spinning in awe while Tzuyu seemed entertained at what they're seeing.