CHAPTER 4: The Captain And The Engineer

A/N: Sorry for a bit of lack of update. Schoolworks needed to be done first.

After having a conversation with some council members, Director Park got a call from Agent Hirai.
She told him about Dr. Chou Tzuyu and Son Chaeyoung being successfully recruited from the team, and he's glad to hear the good news. With a smile on his face, he thanked Agent Hirai for the progress of the plan.

Since her job is going well, it's his time to do also the same according to their plan.

He stopped by at a gym where a girl was lifting barbell with 5 metal plates in it. The weight is just easy to her to lift like it was just a stick she's holding to, yet the expression of the face looks like she's struggling. Director Park also noticed that her lifts are getting faster until she finally threw the barbell upwards which made it flew towards the end of the room.

She then sits and starts to breathe heavily. She also placed her hands at the sides of her head. Director Park then finally breaks his silence and walked toward the woman who looks like she's struggling with thoughts in her head.

"Something bothering you?", Director Park asked her. The woman turns her head through the direction of where that voice came from. Now it's her and Director Park are looking at each other while still breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Still struggling to bring back the memories I lost.", she gets the white towel beside her and wipes it around her sweating body.

"You don't need to. Just let all of it return slowly, no need to force yourself.", Director Park said in a concerned tone.

"What's with the sudden visit anyways?", she stands up and walked through the barbell on the floor where she threw earlier after lifting it aggressively. "You're in for a mission, sir?"

"I do, captain."

"Trying to get me back from the world while I'm recovering?"

"Trying to save it, Miss Jeongyeon.". After Jeongyeon finally returns the barbell to its place, Director Park hands her a folder that contains some documents in it. Jeongyeon opens the folder and reads what are the contents of it.

"HYDRA's secret weapon."

"My longtime friend and my men found that Tesseract in the middle of the ocean during the tine where I assigned them to look for you. We thought that the Tesseract can be the key for unlimited energy.", he said while both of them were looking at the document with a picture of the Tesseract in it. "And we want to use it for good, since that's the only way for it to be used by the world properly at fulfilling it's needs."

"Looks like there's something happened to it.", Jeongyeon looked at him. "You weren't gonna bring this up to me without a reason, right?"

"Indeed it is. Someone stole it."

"Who took it from you?", Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"He's called Loki.", Director Park flipped the next page that shows a picture of Loki. "He's not from around here. We will spill more to you if you are in for this. As you can see, the world has gotten stranger these days.". Jeongyeon and Director Park then walks out of their position. She picks up her bag while Director Park starts to walk out of the gym.

"Anything to say about the Tesseract that we might need to know?"

"You should've left it under the ocean.", Jeongyeon replies.

------------------------

Meanwhile, a woman is seen driving her sky blue colored Rolls Royce car along the highway. She then speaks to the monitor to ask her AI. "What's the progress of the Mark IV, Yeowo?"