CHAPTER 13: TWICE vs. Loki and the Chitauri Army [PART 3]

A/N: Last one chapter and two epilogues (which will serve as like a post credit scene in Marvel films) left before this story ends!

Also, Book 2 is coming! I already made a book cover for it.

Nayeon and Dahyun both locked each other in a staring contest, still had their jaw dropped, eyes wide open, just pure shock, suprise and confusion can be seen in their faces.

Dahyun finally breaks the silence as she gulped two times and the proceeded to speak. "M-miss Nayeon I- I'm gonna ex-", she was stuttering so much in nervousness when Nayeon interrupted her with her gesturing her to stop.

"Hey hey, I know there's something happened that made you into... like that.", Nayeon said, moving her hands upwards and downwards like she's tracing Dahyun's body figure. "But save it for now, right now I... mean WE need to finish the job first."

"Wait, we?", Dahyun confusedly asked.

"Yeah, well I guess I'm going to do the same thing as you next time huh.", Nayeon chuckled. "Explaining."

"Yeah yeah", Dahyun shook her head in amusement. "You can go now, Miss Nayeon. They might be needing you out there."

"No wait, move to me.", Nayeon gestured Dahyun to walk near to her. "I'm gonna bring you down to this building. We're rescuing civillians now because it's too dangerous here.",

Dahyun nodded as she understood Nayeon. She walked forward through her and Nayeon signalled her to hug her glistening Bluestrike suit. Nayeon hugged her student too as she activates her boosters, slowly flying out of the building and then lowered down to reach the ground outside the building.

"You can now follow them.", Nayeon pointed at the other employees and other personnels of Nayeon's company falling in line to enter a pick-up truck by the military. They were being managed by the soldiers and Sana.

Sana saw Dahyun and immediately stopped her movements. Dahyun was just walking towards her and Sana was just staring at her until Dahyun broke her stunned state. Sana nodded fast and led Dahyun through the line.

Nayeon also saw that and she literally felt weird when Sana acted like that on her student. She wonders if Sana is ok. She then flew away to help the others.

Meanwhile, Savage is slowly approaching Loki when he stopped her as he speaks. "STOP YOU DREADFUL BEING! HOW DARE YOU ABOUT TO HURT YOUR KING! YOU SHOULD KNE-"

And Savage didn't wasted no more time and immediately kicked Loki so damn hard that he got ragdolled through the wall. Savage then jumped through front of him sitting in pain, and gave him punches after punches; to her left cheek, right cheek and front of the face too. She ended her assault when she threw a fireball at Loki being unable to move.

"Future... king... my.. ass.",  Savage said in a very careful and slow way because actually she can speak but she only know a super little amount of knowledge of Korean language compared to her normal self which is Tzuyu who is super fluent in Korwan.

Momo then sat on the floor. Savage immediately rushed through her to assist her. She showed a concern face which Momo understood already what Savage is pointing out. She gave a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'm ok.".

Lady Thor jumps on the building where the portal is still being kept opened by the CMS power souce device. She saw Dr. Eun slowly waking up and sat with his back leaning on a wall, rubbing his forehead while groaning.

When Dr. Eun finally cleans her glass, he looked up to see such a familiar face, standing near at her, wearing an Asguardian silver armor suit, having a serious look at her face.