CHAPTER 12: TWICE vs. Loki and the Chitauri Army [PART 2]

Chaeyoung saw some more Chitauris about to engage all at once at the witch. Thinking that maybe she can't take this one that much, she took steps backward then starts to run and leaped so high. Fotunately, she reached the top of the big house where the witch she saw fighting these disgusting creatures.

The witch got confused, making her eyes furrow in a snap of a finger when she saw a girl acting like an animal jumped into the top of her property and starts to attack the Chitauris. She shook her head to not get distracted that much and instead help this stranger fight off the Chitauris. She unleashed some couple of red magics to them, hitting then on the torso... others were on some parts of the body.

Chaeyoung gave a spinning heel kick, side kick and then a follow up punch to the side of the face, dropkick then kip up then scratch at the back of the Chitauri. She tried something too that just came up on her mind. She isn't a fan with this idea but she needs to try something different, which is only for this situation.

Chaeyoung jumped at the Chitauri then starts to stab its head with her claws then she did it, she bites its neck and then pulling her mouth off; resulting in a bit of Chiaturi skin chunk left on her mouth. Chaeyoung instantly became disgusted, spitting off the piece of an alien meat to the floor.

After they got rid off the Chitauris in the rooftop, the witch faced her. She was wearing a red dress, black boots and red gloves. Her black long hair covering almost her back, her plump lips colored with red lipstick. Just only her hair, skin and boots are the only ones who has the different color other than red.

The witch started to open a conversation. "Who are you and what are you doing here?", she says while staring at Chaeyoung.

"Hi, I'm Son Chaeyoung and as you can see, i'm not a normal human being.", she shrugged then opened her arms wide like she's presenting herself to the witch.

Son Chaeyoung, pretty name. The witch said it on her mind then nods slowly. "I can clearly tell it though, from how your nails are replaced with some sharp claws instead and your eyes are glowing orange.", she said. "Trust me i'm an ally here."

"And why should I?", the witch raised her eyebrow.

"Also, I have my teammates who are also fighting the Chitauri right now; they're on the other street.", Chaeyoung pointed at the air, but her direction is where the other members of TWICE is in there.

"Teammates?", the witch raised her one eyebrow.

"Yeah we were formed by the director of SHIELD himself which is our boss and then he gave to us our first mission which is capturing Loki after he entered the Earth."

"Why did you help me?", the witch asked confusedly. She knew in herself that these enemies are just average

"Because I thought you were gonna need help because of how many they were earlier, charging at you while they're together.", Chaeyoung scratched her nape and looked away from the witch. She founds it adorable, seeing her nervous and embarassed; thinking that she did something wrong or what.

Well, she DID something wrong though... but not that of a big deal.

"So, that Loki is someone who leads these creature?", the witch asked.

"Y-yeah. And our mission is to take him down before things gets worse.", Chaeyoung gave a flat smile. The witch just nods as she understands it.

"You need to go now, your friends might need your help right now."

"Yup, uhhh... well then... bye and nice to meet you.", Chaeyoung gave a wide smile and waved at her. Before she jumps at the big house, the witch stopped her with some last words.