CHAPTER 3: The Doctor and The Bar Owner

A girl with blonde hair with a length of almost right exactly at the shoulder level is walking at a hallway. The surroundings is very clean to see, since there's no trash or mess can be seen around plus all of the colors around her: the outfits of the people walking, the paint of the walls and the floor itself are all white.

She stopped as she saw a door slightly open, with a sign posted in it that says "LOCKER ROOM". She then looked from left to right if there's anyone around, and it turns out to be negative; she enters the room.

She find a nurse uniform hanging from the bar of a metal shelf. She didn't hesitated anymore but to take off her gray hoodie and black jogging pants. She reaches for the uniform and quickly wears it. She fixed herself first to look really believable as a nurse then she heads out of the room, then she turns to the left and walks again.

After just seconds of walking, she stopped by in front of a help section where there are two person in it. The lady is talking to a stranger while the guy is typing on his monitor. You waited for the stranger to have their conversation over and leave.

Now it's her turn to speak.

"Hello."

"Oh hi uhm... are you new here? I haven't seen your face before here.", her eyebrows furrowed and took a closer look on me with her eyes squinting.

"Uh yes, I just got here yesterday so.... yes I'm new here."

"Oh great then. I'm Yeri by the way.", she lend her hand fir a handshake. The reason she came here is important and urgent so she don't want to waste time but she accepted it instead since she doesn't want to look rude since you are being looked at as the "newbie" around this place.

"I'm.... Mo-beom."

"Nice to meet you, Mo-beom... and congratulations for your new job!", she's definitely quite laughing inside right now because of how this girl look like a fool from what she did to her.

"Uhh can I ask if where is Dr. Chou right now? Did you see him earlier or something?"

"Oh uhm, from what I can remember; she is on Room 305 right now."

"Thank you!", they both gave a sweet smile at each other then you walked away the help section.

She walks again through the hallways, looking around the doors to see if there's a Room 305.
Almost a minute later, she finally saw it. She encounters a family and a nurse who just exited the room. It looks like their daughter was the patient, based on how the parents are happy at the girl.

She then made few steps and now she's finally standing right in front of the room. She can clearly see the person she's been looking for. The long brown haired woman who's wearing a doctor coat, black pants and blue polo is fixing the hospital bed. The disguised nurse was stunned for a second because of how ethereal the beauty this woman possess.

She then shook her head a bit and then finally walks inside the room. She clears her throat to take the attention of the gorgeous doctor.

"Dr. Chou."

She turns around to see who called her. "Oh yes, Nurse..... uhh wait do I know you?"

"No doc, because sorry tell to you but I'm not really a doctor.", she then removes the nurse cap on her head and then plays at it with her fingers.

"Mind to know who are you and what do you want from me?", she crossed her arms.

"I'm Agent Hirai Momo, codename Dark Moguri. I'm here because I was sent by Director Jinyoung Park of SHIELD to talk about something important."