CHAPTER 9: Finally Complete

Lady Thor and Captain Yoo slowly stands up from the impact of the collision of the hammer and the shield that caused a wave of energy to destroy everything around it, including them.

Captain Yoo was the first one to stand up then speaks. "Now can we end this here, please? I don't want us to make this mess even bigger."

Lady Thor just stared at her for a while then looked downward on the ground to think. She has a point anyway. She didn't came here to create a mess, she's here for her step-brother. Also, she remembered earlier that this perfectly- built woman dressed in a suit carrying a shield introduced herself that they're on the same page here and also has the same mission: capturing Loki.

She then nods slowly and stands up, looking again at the Captain who's waiting for her answer. "Alright. Let's stop." Captain Yoo nods at her then chased her breath again due to how tired she is.

Lady Thor then looked around, rotating her head from side to side until she starts to get panic. "Where's Loki?"

Captain Yoo's eye widened, a visible 'we're doomed' expression is clearly visible on her face. She sighed. "Oh no."

"Where did he go? Did you see him?"

"No I was- I was busy fighting you earlier. I kinda... forgot him for a while.", Captain Yoo starts to look around too.

"We need to find him before he does a stupid thing again.", Lady Thor raised her tone.

Captain Yoo starts to walk to find Loki but then her movements got stopped when she saw Agent Rain lying on the floor, helpless and in critical condition while gasping for air and holding his stab wound.

Lady Thor also saw and her face dropped. Captain Yoo immediately ran towards Agent Rain and talked to him.

"A-agent Rain, did Loki do this to you?", her voice cracked, seeing how pity Agent Rain looked that it slowly squeezes her heart inside.

"Yes, c-captain. And I'm s-sorry. I- tried to chase him b-because he's-"

"No, Agent Rain I should be the one to apologize. I should've saw and stopped you already. I don't want you to be in danger but I.... I failed to do it.", Jeongyeon's teardrops starts to drop on her cheeks.

"It's ok, Cap. I knew you can't j-just avoid a g-goddess like t-that.", Lady Thor looked away, feeling guilty and a bit responsible on what happened to him.

"Can you do me a favor, Cap?"

"Sure thing, Agent. What is it?",she wiped her tears with her hands.

"C-can you s-sign my photocards of y-you? I will be so g-glad if you-"

"Sure, Agent. Sure. You have my word.", Jeongyeon nods fast while maintaining a small smile.

"T-thanks.", he then let out a huge breath which made Jeongyeon even got scared on it's meaning.
Jeongyeon then holds Agent Rain's shoulder.

"Agent, stay ok? We're gonna call for help. Keep your eyes open, please."

"Captain...",

"Hmm?", she finally sobbed, failing to hold her more tears and emotions anymore.

"It's ok boss. It's worth it anyway, because I know that you all will def-", he didn't followed up his next words as he just stopped along with his breathing. His eyes still left open, now staring at the Captain's eyes but there's no more life in it.

"N-no... no. I'm sorry, Agent Rain. I'm... so... sorry...", Jeongyeon breaks down in tears as she lifts up Agent Rain to place her on her lap and hold his lifeless body. Lady Thor looked at the two, feeling bad for the woman on what happened.