EPILOGUE (1): The New Recruits

"So this is the headquarters, huh?", Mina asked Chaeyoung who's beside her. In front of the large structure with many vehicles and people walking around it; They are on a bench beside of a lightpost, sitting as they are waiting for someone.

"Yeah. Not bad, eh?", Chaeyoung said, tapping her fingers at each other.

"Looks great.", Mina inhaled a bit of an air. "Okay, how long are they gonna arrive?", she said it while looking from the gate entrance of the headquarters; hoping that the next one who will enter must be the one they're waiting for.

"I don't know actually. Kinda a bit shocking that Nayeon is late. Maybe she had problems before going here.", Chaeyoung said, shrugging her shoulders. "Are you bored?"

"A bit. Well you know, I'm an introvert that's why.", Mina giggled.

"Not suprising, coming from a witch like you.", Chaeyoung chuckled. "Wait, does witches really hide to protect their identity?"

"Not every. I mean, it depends on what kind of a witch you are. There are ones who are disfigured who can't disguise, there are ones who can and the are also ones whose apperance is normal. Lucky i'm one of the normal witches.", Mina explained. "I may be normal but I'm serious, I act like the one who hides their identity because I'm not really that type of a social person."

"Makes sense why no one ever recognize you.", Chaeyoung pouted then nods.

"Except from my childhood friend slash sidekick and my soon to be teammates.", Mina smirks a bit.

"Wait, childhood friend?", Chaeyoung asked.

"His name's Bambam. His personality is complete different than me. Ever since 5 we were trained together by my mother to control and improve our powers. Then, after our witch coven got slaughtered... including my mom; we both lived together until today, to support each other on our daily living. Think of it as us being siblings now because of how we treat each other as brother and sister.", Mina narrated. "And yeah we fought some dark creatures secretly from this world..."

"Wait, you mean you two have been through into another dimension?"

"Yup." , Mina nods after. "And as of now, since I will be gone always from our safe haven; Bambam will be the one in charge."

"That's cool." Chaeyoung said. "Hey, I'm really glad that you had a time for us.", she stared at Mina's side profile.

"No problem. It's really great to get out sometimes from the safe haven, meet new friends who has the goal as mine.", Mina flashed a huge smile.

"Should I say you're welcome for meeting you at the battle in Seongsu?", Chaeyoung teasingly said which made Mina shy a bit. Well, Mina wouldn't even be here right now if Chaeyoung didn't meet her and helped her at the battle a week ago.

"You can say that. I accept the truth anyways.", Mina giggled. "I'm quite nervous by the way."

"It's fine, i'm just like you when I signed up for this.", Chaeyoung patted Mina's bare shoulder. "I may be aware of what danger I might face but yeah I got nervous too if I'll survive this or not. But thinking of me having some other people like me on my back to face these threats is a relief already."

"And you all ended up being friends with each other, right?"

"Yeah. We link, I guess?", Chaeyoung shrugged. She crossed her legs after. "Don't worry, they will be so glad to meet and accept you in our group. That's why Director Park wanted to meet you when I suggested you along with Nayeon's pick."