Chapter 2 - College and New Life

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it

The Kohlis were travelling in the car to reach Chennai, and on the way one car came and stopped in front of them, and someone came out from the car and that person happens to be Aryan!!!

Aryan: "Hiii Ranbir, how are you yaar???"
Ranbir, a little stern: Fine, you???"
Aryan, confused: "Fine, but what happened? Usually you get excited and come and hug me right, but now what happened?"
Ranbir, stern: "Not interested in doing that"

Aryan, surprised: But you were not like this, you completely changed bro"
Ranbir, he didn't give any answer and just nodded his head: "Hmm"
Vikram: "If you want to come then come inside the car"
Aryan: "Okay uncle" And then he also hoped inside the car.

After sometime they all reached their new house

Vikram: "Ranbir, I know you lived a grand luxurious life all these while, but this time we are living in a small house

It doesn't have that much great space and luxury like our old Kohli mansion, so I hope you will adjust"

Ranbir, fake smile: "Dad you're telling this to me to adjust who has been living in jail for 5 years??? It's ok dad"
And then he fake smiled and went inside leaving Vikram, Pallavi, Dida, Mishti and Aryan so sad for him, he completely changed like anything compared to before.

Next day morning
Ranbir got ready to go for college, he prayed and took blessings from everyone, Vikram stopped Ranbir and told him.
Vikram: "Ranbir"
Ranbir: "Papa, I know what you want to say, forget about the past and move forward right?"
Vikram: "Hmm yes"
Then Ranbir smiled and left from there and Pallavi stopped him to have breakfast.

Pallavi: "Ranbir, have breakfast and leave na, see have this, I mean we are new here and you might not like the food from this place na, so have breakfast and leave"
Ranbir: "No it's okay mummy, I will have it from college canteen"

Pallavi: "But Ranbir, you might not like the food there na, see I have made your favorite aloo paratha and kheer
Ranbir: "Mummy, I don't have any likes and dislikes for food or anything like before, for 5 years I was having jail food, so there is nothing called likes or dislikes for anything, and I am used to it now, so it's ok mummy, I will have food from the college canteen"
Hewas about to go from there but then was stopped by Aryan and Mishti.

Aryan: "Bro, wait for us"
Mishti: "Yes bhaiya let's go now"
Ranbir: "Hmm, Come let's go" And then they all left from there to go to college.

After sometime
They all reached Chennai Engineering College

Aryan: "What a beautiful college yaar, uncle made our admission ready in one of the top colleges in Chennail
Mishti: "Yeah it was my dream to study here yaar, I am so happy papa got our admissions here"
Ranbir: "If you guys are done talking can we go for our classes?"

Aryan, trying to cheer Ranbir: "Hmm, okay fine, but Ranbir, look over there many girls are there"
Ranbir, stern: "So what should I do for that? I know what you meant, see Aryan I am not like before, so don't try to divert my mind or change or try to cheer me by this, nothing is going to work"
Then he left from there leaving Aryan and Mishti confused and surprised like anything.

Aryan: "Mishti, Ranbir completely changed yaar, he was not at all like this before"
Mishti: "But what to do, he stayed in jail for 5 years na, so all that bhaiya's cheerfulness is all gone now, anyways I have a class now, so let me leave"
And then she left from there for her class and even Aryan also left for his class.

Fast forward ⏩

It was lunch break and Ranbir, Aryan and Mishti were going to the college canteen.
And at that time some boys came in front of them and the main guy came and stopped in front of Ranbir, that guy happens to be

Varun

Varun: "Hey you new one, how are you? I think today is your first day right?"
Ranbir: stern: "Hey, fine, yes, anything else to be answered?"
Varun: "Ohhh showing smartness to me, it's better you will do whatever I say as this is my college"

Mishti: "So what should we do? Do a special arati for you?"
Varun: Hey sweetheart, why are you being angry, don't get angry please" He was giving weird faces which made her feel uncomfortable.

Mishti: "Hey, stop showing such faces to me, if you will show, then I don't even know what I will do in anger"
Varun, got a little angry: "So what you will do?"
Mishti turned her eye towards Ranbir and he signed something to which she got bold and came in front of him

Varun: he weirdly touched her shoulders: "Tell me sweetheart, what you will do?"
Mishti looked towards Ranbir, and Ranbir signed through his eyes and Mishti again faced towards him, she jerked off his hands from his shoulders and gave him a tight slap on his cheeks.
All got shocked seeing that, Varun got so angry by this.

Varun, he held her shoulders so tightly: "How dare you you slap me?"
And he was about to slap her back, but then someone held his hands and stopped him from slapping her, and that someone happens to be Ranbir!!!

Varun: "Who are you stop me, you new one?"
Ranbir: "Mishti you go inside, I will handle this"
Mishti: "Okay bhaiya"
And then she left from there, Varun was about to follow her but then Ranbir stopped him by keeping his arms in front of him and he nodded a no.
Ranbir: "Arey bhai, it's better don't follow her, or else you will face the worst consequences"

Varun, he thought to give him answer later: I will see you later. I will not forget this.
Because of you that girl slapped me in front of everyone and I got insulted and humiliated infront of this entire college. I will get back to you the new one"
Ranbir just gave a mocking smile to him and nodded a yes and left from there.

So guys here is the update , I hope you all liked it

Question of the day

1) Why is Abhi behind taking revenge from Ranbir and the Kohlis ????????

2) Guys please do suggest who's should I take for Ranbir's sister's role Mishti , Rhea Sharma or Pranali Rathod or anyone else ???????? Tell me your guys opinion also

2) Was the first chapter interesting ???????

PranbiRxSidneeT please do tag all the members

Please vote and put your precious comments in the comments section

Yours lovely writer
Sudha