Chapter 38 - The happenings

So guys here is the next update

Mehra's mansion

Rudra hurriedly went through the crowd and headed upstairs. He had to get Rhea out of there now. However, he was shocked when he saw the doors open there.
He entered and saw Nikhil with Rhea, it seemed to be an argument just happened.
Nikhil, angrily: 'You are behind this. I should have known, you will always protect Prachi.'
Rudra didn't bother answering him but instead he went to Rhea and hugged her.

Nikhil: 'See Rhea, they left you to get hurt here and save Prachi... Rudra loves Prachi more than you.'
Rhea: 'Never, he wouldn't come back if he didn't love me. And I will do everything to help Prachi didi as well. If she doesn't love you, she shouldn't be forced to marry you.'
Rudra, realising that only Nikhil was here, questioned Rhea: 'Where is Prithvi and Dad?'

Rhea: 'They went after you...'
Rudra, shocked:'what?'
Rhea, sensing his fear:' I thought you convinced them.'
Rudra rushed outside with Nikhil and Rhea following him. Nikhil knew exactly where they were.

On the other side:
Aryan had to stop the car as in front of them stood Abhi and Prithvi. The three of them exchanged looks as they were worried, especially Prachi.
Abhi's goons pulled all three outside the car and made them stand in front of Abhi and Prithvi.
The goons held the trio's hands tightly, not letting them go. Prithvi approached Prachi and slapped her hard. Arbir tried to release themselves but the goons didn't let go.

Prithvi held Prachi's chin with all his force: 'You thought you could fool us....'
Abhi came to Ranbir: 'You made a good plan... too bad you lack execution skills. You got caught so easily.'
Ranbir glared at him.

Abhi instructed his goons to beat Aryan and Ranbir up and signed Prithvi to take Prachi. The goons started as Prachi felt helpless seeing them getting beaten up.
She bit Prithvi's hands and rushed to the boys worriedly. She tried to push the goons but they were stronger and this time, Abhi held her hands and dragged her away from the boys.
He threw her on the grounds. Prachi grunted as her hands and arms got scratched.

Abhi: 'Stop testing my patience, Prachi. Don't make me kill your brother and boyfriend right now.'
Prachi looked at Abhi teary eyed.
The two boys were getting beaten up badly but Ranbir signed Aryan. They made sure to come together and protected each other and then they joined hands to defend themselves and attack the goons.

Abhi on noticing them told Prithvi to take Prachi from there. Prithvi held her by the arms but she was resisting and released herself from his grip.
But he caught her by her waist and lifted her up. It was easier to carry her.
She tried to kick him but he wasn't letting go of her in any case.... Prithvi carried her till the hill and finally Prachi hit him hard and he had to let go of her. She fell on the hard ground once again and looked around.
She didn't pay attention where he was taking her and now she cannot remember the way back to the boys.

Prithvi held her arms and made her stand up. He angrily pulled her to the edge of the hill and threatened her. Prachi looked away scared.
Prithvi, smirking: 'Should I throw you from here? Even Dad wouldn't know... I will tell him you jumped off.... What do you say? Should I do it?'
He shook her body just to scare her more.
Prithvi: 'Let's do it...'

He pushed her but eventually held her hands at the nick of time.
Prithvi: 'Are you scared now? But Prachi, you should have thought about this before challenging Dad, before running away from your wedding.
You made Rhea take your place, you would have ruined Rhea's life to save yours.'
He was trying to make her feel guilty and hate herself for this. He continued to scare her.

On the other side:
Arbir successfully tackled all the goons but when they looked around, there was no-one. They took Prachi in between the commotion. Ranbir angrily hit the ground and was frustrated.
Aryan, noticing his anger knew that whatever he said wouldn't work right now:' Ranbir, let's split up. You go to the right while I go left. We call each other once we find her.'
Ranbir nodded and they split up.

Prachi's side:
Prachi:'You think you will scare me like that, you cannot kill me otherwise you would have already done it long ago.'
Prithvi glared at her angrily: 'Your love is making you fly too high, right?'
He pulled her back up and forcefully pinned her down. He took out a knife from his pockets and placed it near her face.

Prithvi: 'Dare you say anything further! This pretty face of yours will get ruined so badly that your boyfriend won't recognise you.'
Prachi moved away from the knife and looked at it.
Prithvi moved the knife down her chin, jawline and reached her neck. He put a bit of pressure there and it started to cut her flesh.

She closed her eyes in pain as a scream escaped her mouth.
Ranbir, rushed to her hearing her scream and witnessed the scene. He just ran towards them but then he stopped when he heard Prachi's scream
Ranbir: Prithvi , it's better you leave her , or else you will see my worst side

Prithvi, smirking: No why should I??? You guys were so smart to run and get married and you (to Prachi) you disobeyed dad's rule , now face the punishment (he then pushed Prachi from the cliff)
Ranbir: (shocked and screaming) Prachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

********************

So guys here is the next update

Question of the day

1) Did Prachi fall from the cliff???

2) Will Ranbir save Prachi from the danger???

3) Want the next update today only???

Please vote and comment

Yours lovely writer

Sudha