Chapter 26 - Meeting each other

So guys here is the next update

Ranbir's room
He already reached home one hour ago and was just about to sleep when Aryan came there.

Aryan: 'Bro, it was so boring without you here.'
Ranbir chuckled: 'You need to tell me about college. What did we do?'
Aryan: 'Nothing interesting...'
They talked for a while when Ranbir recalled the important issue he had to discuss with Aryan.

Ranbir: 'Why are you not telling Prachi that you are her brother.'
This made Aryan look at him.
Aryan sighed: 'I don't know... I want to but...
It's just that I know what she had to go through with him there and yet couldn't do anything for her. I was small and didn't know what to do at that moment...'

Ranbir, comforting him: 'Prachi is not upset with you, Bro. She knows that none of you could do anything at that time.'

Aryan: 'I know. But I am upset with myself... I convinced myself a lot of time to just go and see her but abandoned in the end.'
Ranbir: 'You can go now, Bro. She really wants to meet you and misses you a lot.'
Aryan: 'She is not going to be upset?'
Ranbir nodded no: 'She will be extremely happy.'
Aryan agreed for tomorrow and was excited as well. He was going to meet his little sister. He, everytime, controlled himself in front of her.
Now, he won't have to.

After Aryan left, Ranbir called Prachi but it didn't go through. He grew worried but then thought she might have slept.
He will try later on and he went for a shower.

However, on the other hand, Prachi intentionally didn't pick up the phone. She was surrounded by Abhi, Rudra and Nikhil in the hall.
Only the three of them were there with her. Pragya, Rhea and Shahana had gone out.

Abhi, strictly: 'I let you because of Rudra this one time, this will not repeat again, understand?'
Prachi just nodded. And then he let her go to her room. She locked the door nervously. Nikhil has been watching her all along and she didn't know but this was making her worry.
She finally went to take a bath as well.

After she came out, she called Ranbir back.
Ranbir: 'I thought you slept....'
Prachi: 'No, I was having a shower..'
Ranbir: 'Same... Tired?'
She replied to him no. There was a little silence as Ranbir was contemplating how to tell her about tomorrow, about Aryan.

Ranbir, nervously: 'Hmm Prachi, are you free tomorrow?'
Prachi, smilingly: 'Missing me already? But Mr. Kohli, I have to go to college and work as well.'
Ranbir: 'It will not be long, just an hour. And if you want, we can meet at the garden near your bakery itself.'
Prachi: 'Ok then, around 18:00.'
Ranbir: 'Yeah done. Anyway, Rudra and Nikhil didn't suspect anything, right?'
She recalled Nikihil's dangerous stare on her but didn't say anything to Ranbir.

Prachi: 'No, they didn't, don't worry.'
Ranbir: 'Okay then. Sleep well, I will see you tomorrow.'
Prachi: 'I got used to sleeping with you in your arms and it feels cold.'
He smiled hearing her: 'Even for me it's weird but a little patience. Soon I will come to take you rightfully.'

She blushed realising the meaning of this and smiled.
Ranbir: 'I will have to tell my parents first...'
Prachi: 'And I will have to tell Maa, the rest doesn't matter.'
She went in front of the mirror and looked at her hairline. It was still there and now she was not removing it.
It will always be there until the official day that he will put it again. She touched it and recalled how he filled it in the room.

Next morning
Pranbir were both at their different colleges the entire day and couldn't talk to each other. However, there was someone who was on edge. Aryan was excited, happy but also super nervous.

He couldn't stop himself from thinking about what would happen later on. Ranbir was trying to calm him down and at the same time reassuring him that everything will be okay.
They were walking in the corridor when Aryan bumped in someone. It was Nikhil alone.
Aryan apologised as it was his fault but Nikhil was glaring at Ranbir. He recalled the lovebites on Prachi's neck and clenched his fists in anger.