Chapter 29 - Romance in the rain

So guys here is the next update

The car drive was completely silent but Prachi wanted to know why he did that, so she attempted to ask him.
Prachi, nervously: 'hmmm....'
But Rudra interfered and answered her question: Ranbir is needed for the next match. He has to be fit, that's why.'

That wasn't it... but Prachi didn't question him and just nodded.
She saw how he went to the drive-through to order food, he might be hungry. He ordered more than usual and then gave her the bag.
Rudra: 'Eat yours in the meantime.'
She was surprised with his behaviour but she liked it. He was behaving like her brother.
Prachi, softly: 'Thank you.'

He stopped the car somewhere as he was also hungry and they ate in silence. But it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

When they got home, no-one really questioned them as she was with Rudra and he informed Pragya that they already ate as well.
Prachi retreated to her room and went back to do her homework.

Ranbir, using Aryan's phone, called her. His might have fallen during the fight.
Prachi, still busy with her homework: 'hmmm...'
Ranbir: 'Welcome officially to Kohli Family...'
Prachi smiled at that: Thank you, thank you... Your family is very nice.'
Ranbir: 'They liked you immediately. I thought it would take some time.'

Prachi, mumbling what she was writing: 'Electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, cardiac catheterisation, and nuclear cardiology....'
Ranbir was confused at first but then guessed she might be studying. (Just written what I learnt 😂😂😂)

Ranbir: 'Are you intending to become a heart specialist?'
Prachi: 'Haven't decided till now, I will see later on.'
Ranbir: 'Ok, but you have already taken my heart, so now you have to treat me.'
She chuckled: 'And your treatment must include hugs, kisses and lots of love, right?'
Ranbir: 'That's my best doctor...;
They both laughed at their silly talks.

Prachi: 'Anyway, you said right, they agreed instantly but here....'
She turned tensed thinking about Abhi.
Ranbir: 'We will convince him, no matter how long it takes. Rudra and him might be difficult but I will do everything to convince them.'
Prachi thought about Rudra's early behaviour. Even Ranbir thought about how he told Rudra about them.

Ranbir: 'Prachi, did Rudra say something to you?'
Prachi: 'No, why?'
Ranbir: 'Nothing, just like that.'
They both were confused with Rudra's behaviour and Prachi had to find out the reason but she wouldn't ask him.

They continued talking for a bit when Pragya came there. Prachi stopped at once but didn't cut the call.
Prachi: 'Maa, you haven't slept yet?'
Pragya: 'Why are you still awake?'
Prachi: 'Have to complete this, then I will sleep.'
Ranbir was listening to their conversation silently.

Pragya watched her and then nodded.
Pragya: 'You sleep, complete this in the morning....'
Prachi: 'No Maa. I will sleep, can't wake up early...'
Pragya chuckled and was about to leave but she stopped.

Pragya, teasingly: Tell that boy to sleep as well...' Prachi looked at her and blushed while Ranbir also smiled at the other end of the phone.
Pragya left from there smiling.

Prachi, to Ranbir: 'Now everyone is knowing...'
Ranbir, teasingly: 'It's good, then we will get married also very soon.'
She blushed: 'You put ice on your injuries before sleeping. I will complete this quickly, okay?'
Ranbir: 'Yes, Doctor Prachi.'
Aryan already handed him an ice pack and it was on his ribs.
Prachi: 'Good boy...'
Ranbir: 'I love you...'
Prachi, smiling: 'I love you too...'
After that, they both hung up and Prachi continued with her homework.

Kohli's mansion
Pallavi and Vikram were talking about Pranbir.
Pallavi: 'Why did you stop me earlier, Vikram?'
Vikram: 'Pallavi, Ranbir and Prachi love each other... and Prachi is a nice girl as well.'
Pallavi: 'She is Abhishek Mehra's daughter....'
Vikram: 'Only adopted... And most importantly, she is Aryan's sister, you remember how we wanted to find her and take her along with Aryan but we didn't succeed because she had to come with us like this, as Ranbir's wife.'