Chapter 34 - No escape

Banner credits are given to mugdhajannatcreation

So guys here is the next update

Ranbir's house
Kohlis along with Aryan/Prachi were silent, completely quiet after Ranbir told them what happened with Abhi.
They were all trying to put their minds together to think of a solution.

Pallavi, worriedly:"What if Prachi stays here? She doesn't need to go back there."
Dida:"but Abhi has legally adopted her and she is still under his care. We cannot just take her like that."

Ranbir:"we contact the police and tell about his behaviour towards Prachi."
He noticed how Prachi/Aryan was looking at him.
Ranbir:"no? Nope..."
Vikram:"he is dangerous, Police doesn't interfere in his work. Instead they will support him."
Dida:"social services... We can tell them about Prithvi's and Abhishek's behaviour towards Prachi. They will surely take actions."

Prachi:"No Dida... then it will have repercussions on Maa, Rhea/Shahana and Rudra."
Ranbir:"Prachi, Rhea/Shahana know nothing about that. They will not be in this."
Prachi, tensed:"what about Maa and Rudra?"
They were once again tensed.

Aryan:"then we get them married in some days..."
Pranbir exchanged looks... were they ready for this?
Pallavi:"then Abhi will do something extreme... if he by chance gets to know that they married."
Vikram:"getting them married is the last option... if we cannot do anything else, then we will go for it."
They all looked on and at each other.

Vikram:"ok, ok.... Prachi, for now you are going home..."
Ranbir was about to say something but Vikram stopped him.
Vikram:"she cannot stay here like this. Abhi will bring police then all of us will get punished or worst he will harm someone."

Prachi:"that's true.... I have to go back..." She couldn't let anyone here get hurt because of her.
Ranbir held her hands, refusing to let her go. His heart was not agreeing to let her be on her own. He was having a bad feeling just thinking about it.
If he comes here with goons or police, we can still handle them but Dad also has a point. He can harm anyone here... he will not hesitate.
Prachi:"Trust me... I won't let anything happen to your Prachi."
This made Ranbir smile a little bit. And he nodded.

Vikram:"Prachi, for now, Abhi won't do anything. Tomorrow morning, bring your Maa here. We all will try to find a solution. And if we cannot, then we get you two married, if she agrees out last option."
They all agreed and Aryan was going to drop Prachi as it was too dangerous for Ranbir to go there especially after the challenge.

He accompanied outside while Aryan went to bring the keys. He was holding her hands tightly... He didn't want her to go.
She noticed his grip and just hugged him.
In between the hug:"nothing will happen to me, okay? I promise you that I will take care of myself."

He nodded unwillingly. He had to agree... even though he wasn't happy with this decision.
He kissed her forehead when Aryan came there.
Ranbir: take care."
She nodded and finally left with Aryan.

At Mehra's mansion:
Aryan dropped her and let her go after she promised to take care of herself.
She entered and found some people that she doesn't recognize there.
She looked around to spot Pragya but Prithvi came in front of her. She startled seeing him suddenly.

Prithvi:"Ohh come in, Sister. It's our house itself."
He put his hands around her shoulders while Prachi looked at him confused.
He was behaving strangely.
Prachi:"I need to see Maa..."
Prithvi:"oh, she is in your room... let's go."
He pulled her with him and brought her upstairs, to her room.

As they reached her room, Prithvi pushed her in. Prachi immediately turned around.
Prithvi:"you challenge my Dad.... You thought he will stay quiet... let's see how you get to meet that bloody..."
Prachi, angrily and threateningly:"Prithvi...."

Prithvi, smirking:"Ohhh... touchy subject... ok, ok. But look around. Dad made me block every entrance to your room and obviously you are staying here... until ... he says so..."
Prachi looked around her room and indeed he blocked the windows and other exit possibilities and he was locking her up.

Prachi:"Maa/Rhea/Shahana will open the door."
Prithvi:"Ohhh but they are not here..."
She looked on tensed.
Prithvi:"actually, Nani is not well... so they all went there with Rudra... no-one is saving you here, Prachi."
She was tensed now, neither Pragya nor Rudra was here... how will she escape this?
Prithvi, took her phone from her hands:"and this stays with me... same with your laptop which I already took."
He smirked at her...
They planned all of this... how will she contact Ranbir/Aryan now...

Prithvi:"and yes, I know you have an important assignment tomorrow so here you go..."
He threw her books on the floor.
Prithvi:"Complete it and Nikhil will submit it for you. We will say you are sick..."
He smirked at her.
And then he went out locking the doors. Prachi threw her bag in anger...
She went to the washroom as there was a window there also... but it was also block....
Prachi, to herself:"what should I do now?"
Ranbir must be very worried over there and I can't even contact him.
She sat on the floor worriedly.

************
So guys here is the next update , I hope you all liked it

Question of the update
1) What Will Prachi do now???

2) Who will escape Prachi from all this mess??? (And please don't answer Ranbir for this cause he can't come to this house 😂😂😂)

Please vote and comment

Yours lovely writer
Sudhupie

Yours lovely writer Sudhupie