Chapter 32 - Unwanted Party

So guys here is the next update

Ranbir was worried for Prachi. Prithvi was even more dangerous and was hurting her.

He didn't want to let her go back there but he has no choice. He, half-heartedly dropped her to her house.
Prachi knew what he was thinking and held his hands.

Prachi:"i will be extra careful and will call you if anything happens."
He nodded still not convinced though. She was about to leave but he caught her hands and pulled her in a hug.
He wasn't feeling nice about this. He was scared of losing her, or worst her getting hurt.

Prachi also reciprocated the hug, she was also scared but she needed to be strong... she needed to fight this for their love.

After a few minutes, they broke the hug and she got down the car. He watched her go in and waited till she was inside and then left.
He doesn't know why but his heart was telling him not to let her go like that.
But it wasn't in his control. He is just his boyfriend for now...

Mehra's mansion:
Prachi entered and found everyone in the hall. Abhi was also there, sitting quietly... this type of situation rises only when there is serious discussion. Prachi looked at Rudra and he shrugged his shoulders.
None of them were aware of it. What important thing will he say now?

Abhi:"As you all have noticed it, Prithvi is back and I am organizing a party for him. After all he is back after 6 months. And got us an important deal... we need to celebrate."
Rhea/Shahana were excited for the party, while the boys didn't react much.

Abhi ordered everyone their work related to the party and they all agreed. They had to most precisely.
And he wanted it tonight, so there was a lot of things to do.

They were all decorating the hall when Rudra went to Prachi.
Rudra:"Stay away from Prithvi and avoid him in any situation where you guys will be alone."
Prachi nodded. If Rudra is warning her, then it will be very dangerous.
They continued their work and Rhea/Shahana went to get ready together. Prachi was already done when Ranbir called her.

Ranbir, worriedly:"Are you ok?" He was worried about her.
Prachi, laid down on the bed as she was tired:"I am so tired... He planned a party for Prithvi and we all had to work to make it a success."

Ranbir:"rest a little bit."
Prachi:"i have an important homework to submit in two days... And i am already exhausted."
Ranbir:"go to the library tomorrow and complete it. I will join you and help you."
Prachi:"ok Baklu.... But only work, ok?"
He chuckled as he realised what she meant.

Ranbir, chuckling:"yes, only work... i will avoid the romance tomorrow."
Prachi, smilingly:"done..."
She switched to the video call as she went to the mirror to have a final check at herself.

Ranbir, admiring her:"you are looking beautiful."
This made her blush and she amusedly shook her head.
Ranbir:"once the party is over, you will sleep, okay."
Prachi, teasingly:"Yes Sir... i will sleep but right now you also go, you also have homework and you also need to sleep."
Ranbir, teasingly:"yes ma'am."
They both chuckled at their silly talks.

Prachi finally went downstairs and noticed the crowd there. There was definitely something going on... Abhi wouldn't invite so many people for a normal party. There were people he hasn't met in years.

Rudra joined me on the stairs:"something is wrong."
She also nodded and both looked on worriedly.

Rudra:"just be careful. Because if something wrong happens, it will be for you."
Prachi again nodded, she was scared though.

The party kept on going normally for a while with Abhi making Prithvi meeting everyone. Until now, nothing major happened and Prachi was actually getting bored.

She was texting Ranbir when Abhi went back to the stage. Rudra joined Prachi and just stood next to her.

Abhi, smilingly:"Along with my eldest son's return, I have the pleasure to welcome someone else in our family."
All the family members exchanged looks as they were all confused.

Abhi:"With pleasure, I announce Nikhil's wedding with my daughter Prachi."
Prachi was stunned hearing that. Prithvi smirked seeing her which was noticed by Rudra.

Abhi:"And their engagement will be tonight, in fact right now."
Prachi took a step back in shock, Rudra supported her and held her by her arms.
But except Prachi, there was someone else who was also shocked and taken aback by this announcement. That someone was Rhea...
But she soon masked her feelings.

Abhi signed Nikhil to come upstairs and he did, smilingly. Next was Prachi's turn but her body refused to move... she still hasn't digested what was said and Abhi noticed her expressions.

He turned serious and glared at her as all the guests were looking on. He signed Rudra to bring her up.
Rudra did take a step with her and whispered to her.

Rudra:"we have to do something, Prachi. You need to escape this."
He saw how she was shocked and shook her a little bit. She redeemed herself and looked at him.
He repeated his early words and she nodded.

What could they do right now? There seemed to be no option since she was walking there but she had to do something.
Rudra:"refuse him straightforwardly."
Prachi:"then Prithvi will tell about Ranbir. No, I know what to do. Just play along."
He nodded and Abhi took her on stage.

Abhi, angrily:"why were you taking so much time? You will get us insulted this way. Now, do this engagement peacefully."
Prachi nodded as she had to avoid his suspicion.

Abhi made Nikhil and Prachi stand in the middle and Pragya came to Prachi.
Pragya didn't like Nikhil and questioned Prachi.
Pragya:"is Nikhil the boy you were talking to the other day?"

Prachi:"no Maa. Never.... I don't like this Nikhil. I need to stop this. Please support me."
Pragya nodded. Prachi was somehoe relieved that now she got Rudra and Pragya with her.

Abhi handed the ring to Nikhil first and told him to make her wear it. Nikhil forwarded his hand to Prachi but she didn't make a move.

The guests looked on and Abhi was worried. He didn't want to be insulted like this. But here Prachi was smarter, she pretended to feel dizzy and pretended to fall unconscious.
Prithvi/Abhi/Nikhil and her two sisters looked on shocked while Rudra smirked.
Instinctively, Pragya was worried and knelt besides her with Rudra.

Pragya:"Rudra, take her to her room. I will see if any doctor could come."
Rudra picked her up and didn't let Nikhil or Prithvi come near her.

Abhi was furious but eventually called a doctor. Pragya didn't let anyone inside the room and insisted that she will be the only one there and everyone was outside waiting.

The doctor also lied to them on Prachi/Pragya's insistence and he said that she was just exhausted and weak. And he gave her sleeping pills so she will wale up only in morning.

Rudra sighed in relief and went to drop the doctor. Abhi apologized to the guests and soon they all left.

****************
So guys here is the next update , hope you guys liked it

Question of the update
1) Why was Rhea shocked and silent after hearing Nikhil and Prachi's engagement???

Please vote and put your precious comments , your all votes and comments really means a lot for me , thank you so much guys for all your love and support , I love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Yours lovely writer
Sudha