Chapter 45 - The truth

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Abhi's goons informed him about seeing Ranbir, and he said there is one way to bring him in front of me, to which all smirked at that.

Abhi: "So, you've finally spotted Ranbir? Good. We need to bring him to me, no matter what it takes."

Goons: [smirking] "Don't worry, Abhi. We have a plan. He won't be able to escape this time."

To which Abhi smirked at that.

At the pre-wedding party of Ranbir and Tanya, the atmosphere was filled with joy and celebration.
Ranbir, feeling happy for his family, entered the house.

Pallavi: "This party is amazing! I'm so excited for your wedding, Tanya."

Tanya: "I'm glad you're happy, aunty. It's going to be a memorable celebration."

Ranbir then came inside feeling content seeing his family happy came inside the house.

As Ranbir stepped inside, his phone started ringing.
He picked it up, curious about the caller.

Ranbir: "Hello? Who's calling?"
Voice on the phone: *sobs*

Ranbir: "Please, tell me who is this? Why are you crying?"
Voice on the phone: "Hello..."

Ranbir felt that voice very familiar.

Ranbir: "Please! Tell me who is this?"
Voice on the phone: "Hello... it's me, Prachi."

Ranbir's eyes widened in disbelief and shock.

Ranbir: "Prachi? Is it really you?"
Prachi: "Yes Ranbir..! It's me, your Prachi"

To which Ranbir happy hearing that but then his face went gloomy getting reminded of her marriage.

Prachi: "Do you remember me? Did you forget me?"
Ranbir, sadly: "It's not me who forgot you no, you were the one who forgot me"

Prachi: "What? What are you saying Ranbir"
Ranbir: "You got married and went abroad no"
To which Prachi got shocked hearing that.

Prachi: "My marriage? No, Ranbir. Do you think I can even think of doing that when I love you"

To which Ranbir looked on confused.

Ranbir: "But... I thought you got married and went abroad"

Prachi: "Ranbir, I can't believe you thought I got married and went abroad. I've been waiting for you all these years. I never stopped loving you."

Ranbir's voice trembled with a combination of surprise and guilt.

Ranbir: "Prachi, I had no idea. I thought I had lost you forever. I can't believe I let my dad's lies come between us."

Prachi: "Ranbir, our love is stronger than any lie or misunderstanding.
I've held onto the hope of being with you, even when the circumstances seemed against us."

Ranbir's heart ached as he realized the depth of Prachi's love and the pain she had endured in their separation.

Ranbir: "Prachi, I'm so sorry. I should have trusted my own feelings and fought for us.
I can't imagine the pain you've gone through all this time."

Prachi: "It's in the past now, Ranbir. What matters is that we have the chance to be together again. Let's not waste it."

Ranbir's determination grew stronger as he made a promise to himself and to Prachi.

Ranbir: "You're right, Prachi. I won't let anything or anyone come between us again. I'll fight for our love and make things right."

Prachi: "I believe in us, Ranbir. Together, we can overcome any obstacle. We've waited long enough, and now it's time for our happiness."