Chapter 23 - Mehendi Fun

So guys here is the next update

During the evening
Prachi was in the bathroom getting ready for the Mehendi ceremony. She was wearing a beautiful lehenga and was busy tying the string behind.

Prachi, to herself: 'Today, I realised how much sisters are important when girls get ready...'

She was irritated with the strings as it was coming in her hands. The girls always have each other for this.
She was trying once again when the bathroom door opened suddenly. She turned to face Ranbir.

Ranbir, apologetically: 'Sorry, sorry. I am not used to sharing a room with someone. Really sorry. I will knock next time.'

He was about to leave when he noticed how she was holding her blouse from behind. It didn't take long before he concluded what was the matter.

Ranbir: 'Need some help?'
Prachi: 'Please...'
He smilingly approached her. Holding her arms, he made her turn so now her back was facing towards him. As her hands were still holding, he touched it to tell her to move her hand. And she did. He started to tie the string the slowest he could.

Prachi startled as his cold fingers came in contact with her back accidentally. He came closer to her, smilingly. He finally tied it but his body refused to move back. His fingers traced her spine, making goosebumps rising all over her. Her eyes were closed way before. Her body was just enjoying his touch, He once again traced her back slowly, taking all his time to memorise every inch of hers.

She slightly leaned over him, his eyes watched her through the mirror and he was perfectly aware of how his touch was making her feel.
Ranbir: 'You don't know how beautiful you are looking?' He whispered to her in her ears.
His breath tingled on her cheeks and due to her strong feeling, she caught his hands and wrapped them around her waist. He was hugging her from behind and she was totally enjoying the hug while he was admiring her lovingly.

Ranbir leaned down and placed a kiss on her shoulder. Unknowingly, she moved slightly, giving him more space. He smiled against her skin and moved up towards her neck.
As his lips came in contact with her skin, she shivered. He knows her sweet spot by heart now.
He once again kissed her there and this made her turn around and hugged him. Reciprocating the hug, he also held her close.

Prachi was breathing heavily, she was trying to control her emotions along with her breathing.
She broke the hug and looked at him.
Prachi: 'you will always hold me close like this, right?'
Ranbir, smilingly: 'Always... we will always be like this.'
He leaned in and captured her lips for a quick kiss.
Ranbir: 'Sealed with a kiss.'
That made her chuckle.

Ranbir: 'Now, let's go, Chikchiki, otherwise we will stay here itself.'
She nodded and took her stole, draping it around her quickly.

The Mehendi ceremony was going on in full swing.

The girls were applying mehendi on their hands while all their partners were watching them from afar and talking to each other.

Ranbir's eyes were searching his girl amongst the other girls but couldn't find her.
Ranbir, to himself:"all girls are here, where is my girl?"

Then, he spotted her with the waiters, instructing them. He shook his head and then moved towards her. She was doing all the jobs, taking care of every detail.

I touched her shoulders and she turned.
Prachi:"Arey, what are you doing here?"
Ranbir:"seriously? What are YOU doing here? Everyone is applying mehendi there, Chikchiki. You too go."

Prachi:"if i go, who will see all of this?"
Ranbir, unbelievably:"there are waiters here, Prachi. It's their job and they will handle it, Right, Mr. Waiter?"
He asked a passing waiter and he chucklingly nodded yes.
Ranbir:"see..."
He held her hands to pull her outside when they heard a voice.
"Ranbir is absolutely right."
Pranbir turned to see Sakshi. He immediately released her hand.