Chapter 3 - Not interested

So guys here is the next update

So guys I have decided to take Pranali Rathod as Ranbir's sister Mishti

Mishti Kohli

At the lunch break
Ranbir, Aryan and Mishti came to the college canteen to have lunch
That time they noticed from the window a girl coming out, and all the boys from the canteen came running following her, she happened to be

At the lunch break Ranbir, Aryan and Mishti came to the college canteen to have lunch That time they noticed from the window a girl coming out, and all the boys from the canteen came running following her, she happened to be

Tanya

She was walking with full attitude and then slowly boys were coming towards her but then she signed everyone to move away
She came in front of Varun

Varun: "Hey sweetheart, how are you?"
Tanya: "Not at all fine, any problem"
And then she left from there and Varun was fuming seeing her attitude.

Aryan called one of the guys there and asked him
Aryan: "Who is that girl?"
The guy: "She is Tanya, the most hottest girl in the college"
Aryan: "Ohhh, Ranbir I think you and Tanya will make a great match"

Ranbir, got so angry that he stood and screamed: Aryan!!!!!!!!!
To which Aryan got so shocked and everyone else standing there also got shocked: "I am sorry, Aryan please just stop talking about this, I am not at all interested in all this, I can't even think of any other girl in my life now, sorry"
And then he took his bag and left from there.

Aryan: "I was just trying to cheer him that's it, for that why he had to shout at me?"
Mishti: "Aryan, why are you telling all like that again?
He is not at all like before so please don't try to change him. Let him be how ever he wants to be"
Then she also left from there. Aryan also left from there following her.

While Ranbir was walking in between Varun and his gang came and stopped him, then the entire college stood around to see the scene that is taking place.

Varun: "Hey you new one, do you think I will leave you like this? You insulted me in front of everyone, I will not leave you for this"
Hethen punched Ranbir on his face and blood started coming out from the corner of his lips, Ranbir was clenching his fists but then he tried to control it thinking it's okay leave it.

Varun: "Now I am happy that I gave something back to you for the insult I got, here take one more
He then again punched Ranbir on the other side of his face and again blood started coming out from the corner of his lips, he was clenching his fists like anything in anger, but he controlled thinking it's okay leave it.

Varun: "From now onwards if you will come in between me and my business, then you will face the worst consequences"
And then he punched Ranbir on his stomach and kicked him to which Ranbir fell on the ground with a thud and then Varun evilly smirked and left from there.

Aryan and Mishti saw this and came running towards him
Aryan/Mishti: "Ranbir/Bhaiyya"
And then they both made Ranbir stand alright , and finally Ranbir stood properly and wiped off the blood stains in his face.

Aryan: "Ranbir, why couldn't you give back to that person? Why are you facing his face, his insults and his fights?"
Ranbir, without answering his questions took his bag: "Let's go" And then he left from there leaving Aryan and Mishti feeling bad for Ranbir.

At the Kohli's house
At Ranbir's room

Ranbir was sitting in his room, the lights were off and the room was dark, he wanted to spend some time alone.
At that that time Dida came inside and switched on the lights and came towards him and sat next to him

Dida: "Ranbir puttar, I got to know today whatever happened in the college, puttar you were not at all like this, I remember when someone insults you or fights with you, you give nice back to them, but now what happened to you Ranbir, I want my old Ranbir back puttar, forget about the past, I really want my old Ranbir back"

Ranbir: "Dida, that old Ranbir Kohli is dead now, and the pain I got today is not even called pain to how much I suffered in the past"
And then he got up from the bed and went out from his room.

On the way
He bumped into Aryan and he was teary eyed
Aryan: "I am so sorry yaar for whatever happened today"
Ranbir: "How come you're at fault?"
Aryan, teary eyes: "No yaar , when I was telling about girls and when I said that you and that Tanya make a great match I was just trying to cheer you that's it, I just wanted you to change you back to that old Ranbir that's it"
Ranbir: "It's ok, and whatever you want will never
happen, I can't even think of any other girl in my life now, and that old Ranbir Kohli is dead now"
Andthen he left from there leaving Aryan teary eyed.

So guys here is the update , I hope you all liked it

Question of the day

1) What does Ranbir mean by telling that he can't even think of any other girl in his life???

2) What exactly happened in the past for Ranbir to tell that there will be no other girl in his life???

3) What might have happened in Ranbir's past which changed Ranbir completely???

4) Was the first chapter interesting ???????

PranbiRxSidneeT please do tag all the members

Please vote and put your precious comments in the comments section

Yours lovely writer
Sudha