Chapter 31 - Blackmailing and daring

So guys here is the next update

Arbir were working on their project when Ranbir's phone rang. Aryan tossed it to him seeing that it was Prachi and went back to words.

Ranbir, looking at the phone confused:"video call?"
He picked it up nevertheless.

Ranbir:"thank God, you called. I was worried..."
He stopped as she was so quiet and looked on teary eyed. There was something wrong.

Ranbir, tensed:" what happened, Prachi?"
Hearing him, Aryan also joined and looked at her. She was still quiet.

Aryan, worriedly:"Doll, what happened?"
The boys were worried seeing her silence and then Prithvi appeared on their screen. Arbir exchanged looks and Aryan also confirmed who he was.

Prithvi:"finally I am meeting my little sister's boyfriend and real brother..."
He laughed.
Now it was Arbir's time to stay silent.

Prithvi sat next to Prachi and talked to them:"Rahul.... Nope... wrong.. Ranbir...."
He looked at Prachi to confirm it but she didn't react to him.
"Ranbir, Ranbir. You didn't do good... i mean you came to drop her but didn't come in. Very bad."

He made a sad face to show his disappointment but the three others were silent and expressionless.
Prithvi:"that's when smart phones come in handy. I get to see you like this.
But, but... you guys needs to be punished."

Arbir were worried instantly for Prachi.
Prithvi:"and mostly her.... She broke the rules...."
He angrily hit the bed behind Prachi who flinched at his anger.

This made Arbir extremely worried and Aryan moved from the phone. He took his own phone.
Ranbir, finally spoke:"see... please. We can just talk about this."

Prithvi, angrily but psychotically as well:"She broke Dad's rule... no love. How can you forget that, Prachi?"
She turned the other side.

Prithvi:"yes, you shouldn't meet my eyes, you did a wrong thing. (Smilingly now) we can sort this out. She will make everything fine."

Ranbir turned confused and Aryan joined him back.
Prithvi, to Ranbir:"she needs to tell you something..." and he stood up.

He let her say it and moved away satisfied.
Prithvi, smilingly and happily:"Tell him, Prachi. Tell him the truth."
The boys were listening attentively. They didn't know what was happening.
Prachi, teary eyed:"Ranbir..."

Prithvi was getting impatient and signed her to go ahead and do it.
Prachi, confidently:"I love you..."
Ranbir smiled but someone else grew angry and came to her dangerously and slapped Prachi.

Arbir got extremely worked up.
Ranbir:"listen, you are not touching her... I will see you."
His words were ignored.
Prithvi held Prachi's chin with force to hurt her.
Ranbir, worriedly and helplessly:"Prithvi.... Leave her."
Prithvi, angrily to Prachi:"i told you to break up with him."
And the boys finally got it.

Prithvi:"you have to..."
Prachi:"never..."

Ranbir, to Aryan:"I am going there."
Aryan tried to stop him as he was going in the lion's den but Ranbir couldn't just watch Prachi getting hurt.

"What the hell are you doing?" This stopped Ranbir and he saw Rudra came there.
Prithvi released Prachi's chin and looked at him.

Prithvi:"the usual... want to join?"
Aryan stopped Ranbir saying that he texted Rudra earlier and he will handle it. He couldn't let Ranbir go there.

Rudra, rushed to Prachi's side but not showing his care:"you are hurting her."
Prithvi:"so...."
Rudra noticed the video call:"Ranbir is my rival, so I will do it... you go."

Aryan was trying his best to stop Ranbir but he didn't listen. He took the car keys and Aryan followed him.
If he was going there, he won't go alone at least.

Prithvi looked on and laughed:"you were calling him bro, some hours earlier....."
And he connected the dots.
Prithvi:"you are actually protecting her... now that I think about it, every time i told you i will hurt her, it never occurred because you didn't let her get hurt."

Rudra avoided eye-contact with him, Prachi already saw this side of him but Arbir didn't hear that. Aryan was persuading him that it was not a good idea to go there.

Ranbir finally stopped the car and watched them.
Rudra:"you do know what Dad said right... no seen injuries, then?
And get out of her room before I tell Dad that you actually messed me his plan, for the first time. Don't think that I don't know even though i stay away from this."

Prithvi glared at him and turned to Prachi angrily.
Prithvi:"you are one lucky bitch..."
Ranbir's grip on the sterling wheel tightened hearing his comment.

But eventually Prithvi left and Rudra opened Prachi's hands which Arbir didn't noticed that were tied behind her back.
Once her hands were released, she hugged Rudra in fear...
Ranbir was feeling so helpless right now.

Rudra:"let me see...." Her hands were blue as Prithvi tied it too tight.
He told her to put cold water on it and she went to the washroom. Rudra picked up the phone and talked to Arbir.

He noticed that they were in the car.
Rudra:"go home, I am with her. You cannot risk coming here. I will handle Prachi and make sure he doesn't hurt her."
Ranbir just nodded... Aryan also nodded and the boys returned home.

Next day,
Prachi was at her college when she received a message from Ranbir saying that he was at the gate and he needed to see her.
And as she was in a free period, she went there. As soon as she was in front of him, he engulfed her in a hug.

Ranbir, teary-eyed:"are you okay?"
She nodded yes. He held her hands and saw there were no marks, but they were blue nearly purple yesterday.
He looked at at her questioningly.

Prachi:"i had to hide it from Rhea/Shahana."
They didn't know anything about their Dad and brother.

********************
So guys here is the next update , hope you guys liked it

If you guys are not liking the story then do tell me I can delete it

Please vote and put your precious comments

Yours lovely writer
Sudha