Chapter 21 - Warning and Family drama

So guys here is the next update

Next morning

Prachi was the first one to wake up. She looked at Ranbir who was sleeping soundly and peacefully. She smiled admiring all his features.

She didn't want to miss any detail of it. Unknowingly her hands went to his jawline and she caressed it. She placed a quick kiss on his cheek before releasing herself from his arms.

She used the small bathroom to freshen up and also changed in her last night clothes. All this time, she didn't check her phone, so she decided to do it.

That's when she saw the multiple miss calls from everyone.

Prachi, worriedly:"but i had informed Maa... then why so many? No, no. It might be something else."

She called Pragya who immediately picked up her call.

Prachi, worriedly:"maa, what happened? So many miss calls? Is everyone fine?"
Pragya:"yes, yes. Calm down. Your dad made everyone call you to tell you not to stay at your friend house but then Rhea/Shahana made him talk to your friend's parents. So he was ok with it. Didn't she tell you?"

Prachi, lying:"yes, she did. I just forgot it and my phone was not with me. Seeing so much miscalls, i got worried."
Pragya:"everything's fine. You are going to the bakery now. Take care."

Prachi said yes and then hung up.

She sighed and made a mental note to thank Rhea/Shahana. They were the only one who knew where she was. She came out of the washroom and looked at Ranbir who was already up.

She came and back-hugged him , and kissed on his cheeks , he just smiled and kissed her hands

Prachi, teasingly:"Baklu, ready for you first lesson?"
Ranbir, sadly:"it's going to be for another time. Mom just messaged me, i need to go."

Prachi, understandingly:"you go. And do tell me if something is wrong, ok?"
He nodded:"let me drop you to the bakery."
She agreed and they left.

At the bakery
Ranbir stopped the car but neither of them made a move. They both turned sideways on the car seats facing each other.

Ranbir:"you will be here the whole day?"
She nodded.

Ranbir:"i will try to come later on."
Prachi:"take your time and even if you can't, it's no problem. We will still be connected."
She showed him their phones.

Ranbir, all smiles:"my intelligent Prachi."
She chuckled.
Checking the time, Prachi:"i need to go."
He nodded and finally Prachi opened the door. But Ranbir held her wrist and pulled her to him.

He came close and whispered to her:"won't you finish our date in a perfect way?"
She could feel his tingling breath on her cheek and closed her eyes at the feeling.

She just hummed afraid to utter any word. Just a hum brought a smile on Ranbir's face and he came closer once again. And this time, he directly brushed his lips with hers.
Just a slight brush, he wanted to make her want more.
Ranbir:"your lips are addictive." This was the last thing he said before he kissed her properly.

The butterflies in her lower abdomen fluttered while her emotions/desires took over.
Ranbir kept the kiss sweet and short, he didn't want a passionate one otherwise, it would have led to the other things.

He backed off and connected their foreheads.
Ranbir, breathless:"time to go."
She nodded, biting her lips. Seeing this action of hers, he once again placed a kiss on her lips. This was lasted only for a second and after that he moved back completely.