chapter 6. dinner

Camilo Pov

I saw mirabel walk in with some girl. Another person to tease. I was a about about say but the second I looked at them but they were gone. Dang it! Eh whatever I saw some other kids my age and decided to go say hi.

Y/n pov

Mirbel showed me everyone and everything. I was really impressed!

" So that's everyone! Wait no that isn't...who am I forgetting" mirbel said confusely. " Oh! Camilo! "

" CAMILO WHERE ARE YOU " mirbel shouted. " Castita help me out? " the floor pushed us twords a boy who looked our age.

The boy looked over at us " Mirabel? Who is is this hermosa princesa?" (Buetiful princess) the boy said with a sly smile.

Maribel rolled her eyes " this is y/n! The friend I was talking about!"

I waved. The boy grabbed my hand and kissed it " ay I am the amazing camilo but you can call me yours " Camilo said while he winked. ( couldn't find anything to say im sorry)

Mirbel rolled her eyes. While my face was turning a bit bright pink. "Quit trying to hit on y/n dumbass " mirabel said.

" Wait what was y/n's last name? You never told me? " Camilo asked " um it's l/n- why? "Mirabel responded.

"Sorry y/n I dont really like your last name it would be better as mine " he had a smug smile on his face.

" oh my God Camilo shut upppp " mirbel groaned " your embarrassing us come on y/n lemme show you around more "

Camilo laughed behind us as we walked away. Mirabel must of noticed my face was a bright red. " sorry about him he's weird "

I looked at mirabel and smiled and again I had left my notebook at home...again I had to talk but it wasn't much of a problem I liked talking to mirabel. She didn't make me uncomfortable. "It's fine really!" I responded.

Mirabel gasped " yay!your talking more!" I smiled and responded " it's all thank to you mirabel.really. thank you."

Mirabel smiled " your welcome y/n. "

Time skip to dinner

We began to eat and I was really nervous someone would ask me something. I was comfortable talking to mirabel but not really anyone else...well except nicholas.

I looked who I was sitting next to and I was right in the middle of mirbel and Isabel. As I looked forward I saw that Camilo was sitting in front of me.

Camilo looked not like any other boy I had met. Most boys would bow down on their knees saying how much they loved me even though I didn't know them. Mirabel said it was because I was buetiful.

Camilo must of noticed I was staring at him he looked and me and did his dumb smug smile.

" ay princesa can't get enough of me already hm? " he said with a wink. Of course no one else heard but me.

My face turned a bit red as I looked down and ate. I wasn't looking up but I knew that he was staring at me. I could feel his eyes on me.

Camilo pov

I stared at the girl in front of me as she ate. Why wasn't she responding? Most girls I knew would start squealing if I ever said that to them.

Her face did turn a bit red though. Is that her way of showing me she loves me? Probably. I mean I am buetiful I already know that couldn't blame her.

Time skip to after dinner adult's were all talking together.

I walked super y/n she looked kind of lost. " princesa why don't you talk? " she just looked at me and looked away. " what is this girl's deal? Why didn't she respond?

"Hello? Do you not hear me? " she looked at me again and nodded. So she does hear me...I wonder why she isn't responding?

" don't worry about her she's just a freak " a boy who looked a year older than me walked in " I'm Marcos y/ns older brother I'm 16. " "Camilo mirabels cousin" I looked over at y/n " why doesn't she respond? " I asked " her? Like i said she's just a good for nothing worthless freak." Marcos replied.

I looked over at y/n she looked hurt. "Like your one to talk..."she had mumbled it so Marcos didn't hear it but I did. " sometimes she will talk to try to talk back to me. But she's nothing but a scared pest." Marcos once again had to add in.

" I'm not..." she mumbled again but I think he heard her this time.

"What? What is this? The freak said something? Your nothing but a worthless brat." Marcos added in " I bet you fake having this social disorder mom talk about. You just do it for attention don't you? "

Y/ns face started turning a bit red I could see tears in her eyes. " YOUR NOTHING BUT A MIST- " "Calm down." I said before Marcos could finish his sentance, y/n looked up as if she was shocked I had something back to him.

"What? I'm just saying the truth" Marcos said. I glared. That guy was really hee brother? He ducked at being one.

Y/n pov

I looked up kinda shocked that Camilo had said something I mean I just met him I didn't except him to defend me."

" Marcos just leave." Camilo said his smug smile was gone. "Party pooper." Marcos said before leaving.

Camilo looked at me. "Social axitey? And all this time I thought you hated me princesa." He laughed a bit while saying that. I shook my head.

He gave me a warm smile " you seem lonely wanna hang out? " I smiled and nodded. "Lemme show you my room if mirabel haven't already." I followed him up to his room.

After walking in He sat down on his bed and grabbed my waist and sat my down on his bed to " you seem like you wanna talk but your to nervous to. Soooo lemme get something real quick princesa." He pulled out a notebook and pen and gave it to me.

"Thank you :) " I wrote down "no problem princesa " he laughed. So let's make a deal. Tell me more about your family and I tell you about mine." I nodded and began to write in my notebook. We wrote and talked for hours.

_________________________________________

Heyo!!!! Tysm for reading

Sorry if this chapter sucked I'm really tired while writing this.

It is 5:04 am right now and no I did not wake up early I'm just staying up late.

I might post another chapter tommirow but i don't think I will have time to.

Anyway! Let me know if I made any mistakes or errors! Also tell me anything you would like to see in the next chapter!

Have a great day or a great night!

Love you and happy reading!

Box person rolling out.

Word count: 1160