Chapter 11. Defentily in love.

Camilo POV

Y/n tugged at my sleeve and signaled for us to leave. I glared at max and we left.

I brought her home and kissed her hand. " See you soon princesa~" she smiled and waved as I left.

I hate max so much. He could jump off a cliff for all I care. I stormed off angrily just thinking of him.

I started thinking about y/n. I smiled. She's so beautiful.

I started walking happily. She was perfect. Beautiful face beautiful hair. She was so pretty, she makes me so happy.

Was I in love? Nahhhhhhh. She's just a friend.......

Right?

Y/n pov

I smiled happily as I shut the door as Camilo left. He made me so happy. I sighed happily. Love in my eyes.

" Hey dork. " I looked up and saw Marcos walk in. I groaned.

" Look Marcos, I'm not in the mood. Im happy right now. Your just some hopeless jerk, some loser, you don't even have any friends. How sad is that?You only hate on me because your jealous of me. Unlike you people like me. Your so scrawny, I could smack you and you would lie all the way back to Christmas eve. But also dam- your ugly
Just letting you know my opinion since you always let me know yours!" I glared at him and left. He looked pissed and shocked.

WHAT.

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

I'm not that mad though. He acted like a b^tch, so he derves a b^tch. So I acted like a b^tch.

Wait. I just....told....Marcos off?

I told MARCOS off

I TOLD MARCOS OFF

MARCOS?

THE GUY THAT PUTS ME DOWN? THE GUY THAT HATES MY GUTS?

Yep. That guy. Eh I don't care. I have Camilo.

I love him so much. He was perfect.

    ~Time skip~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M

y mom walked into my room. And I was just laying on my. Like always.

" Hey baby! I have a surrrprise!!!! " my mom said happily. I nodded in confusion.

" Look how cute this is! I bought it for you!"

( option 1 )