13. Spin the bottle FIN

I hope you like my duck ;)
I'm sorry-

3rd person pov

All the kids sat in a circle and grabbed a bottle. As the rules were spoken.

No kissing same gender ( wtf r u homophobic? )

Please...please don't start making out...

Nothing over 10 seconds.

Don't complain.

The kids decided that they would spin the bottle first and whoever it landed on would go first and then they would continue around the circle. The group was about 9 kids.

Mirabel spun the bottle first to see who it would land on.

" Emily! " mirbel shouted excitedly as this was the first time she had played spin the bottle.

The bottle had landed on a 14 year old girl named Emily. Who was a big Camilo simp. ( I didn't know yall suckers name was Emily? )

Emily glared over to Camilo and smirked. " Oh Camilo~ pucker up cause I'm about to land on you hunny bun bun sugar scum dum~"

Camilo cringed after hearing Emily's words. Emily spun the bottle.

~Glass coca cola bottle spinning noise~

Silence. Everyone stared at the bottle intensly one person more than the others.  (*cough* * cough* camilo...)

~spinning noise~

~spinning noise~

~seriously when is it gonna stop-~

It stopped...

"EW NO WAY EW NO HOW IS THAT FAR?!?!?!?" Emily screeched. The bottle had landed on a boy named Harol. Harold was 13 and surprisingly got to play. ( Harold's one of those boys who would wear a bow tie and a 15$ fancy lookin shirt from Walmart to a house party.)

Harold looked shocked. " I'm not disappointed baby~ come here Emily give daddy a big ol kiss. " as he puckerd up his lips.

Emily cringed. " What the fuck harlod seriously. EW. Your a freak I'm leaving!" Emily stormed off.

Hey so the chapter stops here! The chapter isn't done its just that I really needed to post another chapter and I need to go take a shower cause I smell like bleach and it's late ( 12 am) and I have school sooo.

I'm problary gonna finish the chapter after the shower so I just wanted to show yall a little something since the last time I posted a chapter was what?

JANUARY 26?!!?!?

Yeh sorry about that but anyway even after I finish the chapter I'm still gonna keep this here for the people who saw the chapter when it was fully finished so yeah so the lucky ones will read this and right away get to continue the chapter.

I also noticed I was added into like 5 under rated Camilo x reader idk would u call it a Playlist? Or idk...

But it seems I'm the only one with like 400 reads. The rest have like 100K? 400K? 584K??? dam 🤨

Yeh but continue the chapter layer gotta go take a shower cause I smell like shit bye now!

And I'm back. Let's continues

Y/n pov

Emily stormed off angrily leaving Harlold behind. Tears filled his eyes ad he also ran off.

" ooookay... well it's my turn! " Mirabel laughed nervously. And she spun the bottle.

~spinning noises~

And the bottle stopped...

Right infront of Nicholas. Mirabels face turned red and so did Nicholas's.

" This is gonna be awkward... " Nicholas said and chuckled nervously. " Ye. " Mirabel responded dryly.

Nicholas came over to Mirabel, grabbed her face, and kissed her.

" OOOOOHHH " The kids around the circle shouted. Nicholas pulled away and blushed. Mirabel whisperd something in his ear and Nicholas frowned but nodded.

Mirabel pov

Nicholas pulled away from the kiss and started blushing. I have a feeling he's into me so I wanted to let him know that this kiss meant nothing.

I pulled him in and whisperd in his ear.

" I hope you know this kiss meant nothing. " I whisperd. I could feel hisfroen and he nodded.

Phew great he knew that it meant nothing and that me and him were friends. Just friends. Right?

Y/n pov

We spun around a couple times taking turns.blushing and yelling and crying were all happening in between this little timespan of 10 minutes.

I didn't get chosen once, as the circle begun to behind closer and closer twords my turn.

I soon began to space out.

" Y/N? Y/N! " I heard someone yell my name. My head swong twords the shouter. It was mirabel.

" It's your turrrn~ " Mirabel sung.

*Gulp*

I sweat coverd hands spun the bottle and all I heard was the bottle spinning as I shut my eyes.

~spinning~

The spinning stopped.

" OOOOOH " I looked over at Camilo and he had an angry look on his face.

I turned to the bottle and seen it had landed on...

MAX.

____________________________________________

HEYO!

Sorry for the short chapter and my random stop in this chapter but I hope u enjoyed!

I can't write a lot rn so uh tell e if there r any mistakes and what u wanna see next!

I rlly enjoy ur comments! Ty for all the reads :)

Have a great day or a great night!

Box rolling out.

Word count: 856

Started writing: Feb 11 around 11 pm

Fin: Feb 13 around 9:44

Posting: Feb 13 9:47