Chapter 8. Becoming friends.

Y/n POV

I woke up at around 9 am and got dressed, went downstairs and just ate some ceral.

Surprisingly everyone else was sleeping. After I finished eating I went back to my room.

I grabbed my sketchbook and started sketching. I heard something on my window. As if someone threw a rock at my window.

I opened my window to find a note. The note read " Morning Hermosa! I hope you have a great day :) ".

I looked for a signature and couldn't find one. No one signed it. I sighed. I wasn't in the mood to investigate.

I found an empty white box with flowers sewed on it. I put the note in there.

I continued to sketch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later I heard knocking on my door.

" y/n? Oh your awake. " Mateo walked in. ( if you don't remember who Mateo is look at the first thing I posted.)

I turned around and looked at him with a question look. "Okay so I don't know what to eat. And I'm hungry. "

I sighed, grabbed his hand and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I made him some eggs and bread to go with it.

" thank you! " Mateo said happily and started eating. " so y/n I was wondering...me and Andres want to hang out with Antonio. Can we? " I nodded. " problary. " I responded.

I sometimes would say short and simple answers with the younger ones cause they can't read.

" Yay!!! Um so we don't know where it is. So can you take us there? " Mateo asked.

I smiled. " Sure me and y/n could take you. "Nicholas walked in and responded to Mateos question before I could.

He looked at me. I had a blank expression on my face. " what's up? Something on your mind? "

I shook my head. " Yesterday was so fun! Antonio showed me his animals!AND HE CAN TALK TO THEM CAN YOU BELIVE IT? " Mateo said excitedly with a full mouth.

" Don't talk with your mouth full little man." Nicholas said. " oh sorry Nicholas." Nicholas sighed.

" You already ate? " he turned to me. I nodded. I heard knocking and went to the door. " Morning! I have an order for Elena l/n? " some delivery guys said.

" Here I am! " I saw my mom walking down the stairs " thank you! " She grabbed the package and closed the door.

"Ooooh my stuff came in! " she looked at the box with excitement. Ya know sometimes she was kinda embarrassing and acted liek a child.

My mom jumped up and down like a child. I sighed and went and asked Mateo if he was ready to leave to Antonio's.

" one minute! Lemme go get andres." Mateo got Andres and we set off. And we had forgot Nicholas who was getting dressed.

Of course at the time I didn't notice he was gone. I took a deep breath. It was buetiful outside. I continued to walk to the madrigals and was taking in the buety of the nature.

And I was interrupted by Mateo and Andres bickering. " I bet Antonio likes me better! " " NO HE LIKES US EQUALLY ANDRES! " " he told me I cooler. "

" Andres. "I said with a chilly tone in my voice. Andres didn't hear me talk a lot. Especially with a cold tone in my voice.

He looked a little shooken up. " your right he likes us both equally." Andres said looking a little terrified. I giggled a little.