Chapter 10. A new boy

⚠️  LOTS ( OR DECENT AMMOUNT ) OF CUSSING JUST WANING YOU ⚠️

Y/n pov

I look to see a boy my age standing there, " Hey sorry for the sudden approaching. " He chuckled.

I looked him up and down. He had blackish brownish fluffy hair and had hazel. He had a bit of freckles. He had a pirecing on one of his ears.

" I'm maximus or you can call me maxi. Or Max which ever you prefer. " He smiled and grinned.

" I'm back prince- " Camilo stopped mid talking. " Who's this? " he looked confused.

" oh hi! I'm maximus! Or you can call me maxi, or max. You chose.  " maximus smiled.

" oh hi..." Camilo said. Camilo sat next to me. "So you need anything?" " I noticed the new girl recently, she pretty cute. " max winked.

Camilo glared. " Look you shouldn't call a girl you just met cu- " " are you dating?" Max asked " no but- " " then it's fine. You okay with that cutie? What's your name? "

I turned red and looked down. " her names y/n." Camilo responded.

DAM- If looks could kill... max would be dead. I wonder why Camilo is so mad.

" whatever. " max sat infrony of me. " so how long you been here? " " about a month. " Camilo responded his question.

Max laughed. He had this annoyingly smug face. " look chameleon. I didn't ask you! Leave the talking to the lady. " Camilos face turned red with angry.

Camilo turned to me " do you wanna stay here with...him. or do you wanna go? " I shrugged. "You choose. " I mumbled so only He could hear me.

" look mAx. Me and the lady are leaving. Hope you have a shit of a day." Camilo smiled, grabbed my hand and left.

I could tell He was really mad. I had no idea why. I just kept a blank face and followed him. He was starting to hurt my arm.

" Camilo...? " I tugged my arm a little.
" Oh! " he let go of my hand. " I'm so sorry princesa! " he smiled warmly and continued to walk with me.

Wait... where the heck are we going...?
Camilo isn't telling me anything...?
" let's go eat somewhere else." Camilo said.

I heard running behind us. " heyyy guys! " it was max. He got in-between us and grabbed his hands on our necks.

Camilo looked pissed. He rolled his eyes threw Max's arm off of him and put his hands in his pockets.

" Aw!don't be like that chameleon! " he smirked and turned to me grabbing his arm around me and putting his other arm in his pocket.

Camilo looked even more mad. " so where you from? " God he was actually kinda annoying...

" you cute for a girl your age. " max said and winked. " what the actualy fuck max. " Camilo said angrily. " what? " Max looked confused.

" she's our age. And she isn't cute. " Camilo said. Max smirked " so she's mine? You just said she isn't cute~ "

My face turned red and I was a little disappointed. No idea why. Camilo looked even more pissed. He grabbed my by the waist and pulled me close to him and continued to walk with me. Pulling me really close to him.

" awwwww Camilo don't be a party pooper!!! " " fuck off. " Camilo yelled as we walked away.

" Sorry about him. " camilos face relaxed. Max was gone. " It's fine." I responded quietly. " you're problary wondering why I was so mean to him, huh? " I nodded.