Truth or Dare Pt. 2

"What do you mean, food drop?" Desmond inquired. Kelvin once again gave a dismissive answer that only left Desmond with more questions. What in the bloody hell was this "Dharma Initiative?" Desmond was beginning to wonder if not even Kelvin knew much about them, as his answers were never very informative.

"You know, sometimes they do themed food drops," began Kelvin. "For the Food Boy one, there were loaves and loaves of sliced bread, mustard and ketchup, some pastrami and the DVD." Desmond laughed as he thought of the iconic bread scene from The Adventures of Food Boy. "What's so funny, Des?" Desmond reminded Kelvin of the bread scene and they laughed and laughed. Finally, Kelvin regained his composure and reminded Desmond that it was his turn to choose Truth or Dare. I'll just have to get my answers later, Desmond thought as he once again selected Dare.

"All right, bottoms up," said Desmond as he nervously raised the blender to his lips and chugged. Kelvin looked on with glee as his new bestie downed the entire concoction and promptly began gagging. Kelvin giggled and clapped as he watched Desmond yak into the sink. "Pastrami sandwich milkshake- not so good," Desmond remarked as he finished his vomiting session and rinsed out the kitchen sink. "Well, we had to use up all that bread and lunch meat somehow!" Exclaimed Kelvin as he wiped away tears from his excessive giggling. The Scotsman took a swig of Dharma-brand Listerine before rejoining Kelvin on the living room couch. "All right Kel-Kel," said Desmond coldly, "your turn, brother." Kelvin gulped, sensing that Desmond was out for revenge.