A puppet a letter and a question

Author's note this is my first book please be nice my lovely Leafs.

Second, the reader will have a sister you can make her name or you can use the one she cannonly holds as the reader and the sister are my oc's. Mimic (y/n) and the Conductist (s/n)

You and your sister are puppet-themed demons. features sadly that cannot be changed is (y/n) has a forever sorrowful look and blush on his cheeks and (s/n) has a forever happy face and blush on her cheeks!

(Pre show and redesigns)

-----

Hell wasn't where the twins thought they would be in the end. It did make sense though, murdering wasn't a good thing even if they had valid reasons to according to the fucked moral compass they possessed from time as their parent's little puppets. They loved their parents, very much so, having a good life and a genuinely good Father and Mother. A murder family of sorts, one that worked as a unit. There they were, looking out a window at the fucked up world they lived in. (Y/N) Stood closest to the large window overlooking the territory he and his sister shared, her hand on his shoulder.

"Wonderful isn't it," she said looking at the sky. "(Y/n) look at all we have done, all without mom and dad to help pull us along," she said hugging her brother tightly.

He gave a weak smile his dark bags under his eyes and the painted blush on his cheeks adding to the sad look he sadly could never wash away, "And I thought I was sentimental." He said before moving away from his sister, he gave a sigh and put on the best smile he could have, "We should honestly start working on the reconstruction of some of the shops, it's our main source of power plus, I need more clothes, this is becoming outdated quickly and I love vintage. " he said lightening the mood since the little extermination happened moments ago. "We also need allies so I will tackle that, can you design some stuff for us?" He asked.

She gave a small thumbs-up, be for looking at the brothers outfit seeing her shoes, "will do. wait- (y/n)!, stop wearing my shoes. It's fucking annoying as hell when you put them in the wrong spot," she said shutting his office door annoyed.

(Y/n) laughed softly and opened the door watching her leave wanting to annoy her even more, "Then stay out of my makeup, I don't want your nasty ass dead skin cells all over mine," he chimed shutting the door for the final time till he would be done in his office for the night.

The goal was to outsource to gain more allies since though the semi-new overlords were powerful the only allies they held was Cherry. Of course, the twins appreciated her, especially since (y/n) was decent friends with the porn star Angel Dust, it was a huge plus to haveing her and in turn angel. The idea popped into the male twin's mind. 'Wait, Hazbin hotel, angels there, and so is the Radio Demon. The Radioman could Advertise the shopping district the twins owned, and the twins in return could promise to play the Radio in their stores.' (Y/n) quickly wrote down the idea on paper. Quickly at the snap of a finger, a small puppet came out of the drawer. "Write for me please," he said standing up handing the handmade puppet the pencil. It looked around confused before it got the hang of it. Patiently the male waited, admiring the clunky puppet he made that was barely bigger than the pen.

"Dear, Radio demon. I am (Y/n) the Puppeteer Demon, writing to you about wanting to set up an appointment. We can meet at the hotel you have been watching over. My sister and I know you are not one for allies or business partners, but we have an offer you may like to hear, why not humor us." He said and gave a clap surprising the puppet, it fell on the desk. Quickly (y/n) checked to make sure the puppet was okay.

"Oh, my forgot new puppets are so easily scared. Do you see any corrections?" He asked the puppet who changed up some wording to sound nicer and more important. He gave a friendly smile and put it in a envelop not sealing it for his sister to read. He motioned the puppet to get on his hand, which it did, and set it on his shoulder as he walked humming a tune. The puppet on his shoulder swaying its head and legs to the beat. The male knocked on the door before opening it.