we can dance for as long as you wish

(Y/n) finally woke up his sister was still very much asleep drolling slightly. He chuckled softly rubbing his eyes remembering the events from yesterday he gave a frown and a sigh. Sniffles was still asleep as well in the dollhouse normally likening to be woken up at the same time (y/n) wakes. He got out of bed and walked one to the dollhouse to wake up the small wooden puppet. He turned on the lights and started to tidy up the dollhouse for his small puppet who was beginning to stir. The puppet finally woke up and (y/n) picked it up before holding it close setting it on his shoulder. He turned off the lights and shut the dollhouse heading out to let his sister rest.

He decided to make breakfast, something Alastor showed him as he had used up all the recipes his mom taught the twins, Grillades and Grits is what he remembered how to make remembering Alastors extremely dumb jokes for each ingredient as well as how he cooked it. It made him smile having a part of Alastor even if they were in a fight. Something was comforting about the food you share with a lo- friend. It was something so sweet and warm about it. Sniffles was doing its best to help by trying to gather the spices from the cabinet. (Y/n) made the small puppet ladders and other things to help make the puppet's life easier in such a gigantic world.

Eventually (s/n) came out of the room yawning, happy to see her brother cooking again. She knew (y/n) loved to cook and how he loved his puppets seeing him with two made her think to add more. She walked over to the small music area they had it held a CD player, a blue tooth speaker, and a vinyl record player. Next to that, all was a bookshelf purely of music they collected over the ages. It held all kinds of music. She looked for (y/n)'s favorite band and album before deciding on (your favorite album) and started playing it on the record player.

(Y/n) smiled at his sister as he cooked enjoying the music swaying slightly with it, his small puppet attempted to dance along to the song giving up on helping because of how hard it was. "I'm making grillades and grits," he said sweetly as she looked over his shoulder making an 'oOoo' sound nodding.

"Where did you learn this from?" She asked having a theory that it was Alastor, knowing from (y/n) both males enjoyed cooking together or in general.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes smiling, "You know who taught me, I can just tell. It was Alastor his jokes get me to memorize every ingredient," he laughed smiling finishing up the food.

"Anyways so what was the whole yesterday thing about," she asked making coffee for the twins his hair somehow perfect still after just waking up.

"I am finally over Vox that's the good thing... But I feel like shit for yelling at Alastor. Like yeah, he deserved it for belittling me and not respecting my request to let me handle this on my own, but he was only trying to defend me? Like you would have done the same and I would have yelled at you too. I'm just sick of people viewing me as some delicado who needs protecting. " he said softly warming up the pan.

She nodded, "Jesus... Well, I guess you both need to apologize? Knowing you, you probably said some harmful things and he should apologize for not respecting the fact you can handle yourself. Then again I'm shit at relationships." She said simply making herself an iced coffee.

He chuckled, "You have been good in the one you are in right now? With that incubus?" He asked her smiling. "You guys have been going for almost a year," he asked.

"Honestly we broke up, mutual, it was worth it because he was right, he would age and I would not age. He wanted biological kids and I can't give him that, he wanted to move back to lust, I can't leave pride," she shrugged. "Now I have had my eye on that one sinner designer, the one who made the dress I wore to that red carpet," she said humming.

"Really? He was hot and super nice," (y/n) said enjoying talking to his sister. "So he is your type," he said plating the food for the twins.

She hummed thanking him before eating. "So now that you're over Vox are you going to start looking for love?" She asked looking at him between bites.