orange Rose

Alastor and (y/n) sat close next to each other in the car. The movie they came to watch blasting loudly he felt Alastors arm over his shoulder as he noticed the car next to them starting to move weirdly. This is why everyone called drive-in theaters passion pits, teens and adults would make out, have sex, get together, or even hook up in these theaters. (Y/n) chuckled softly as he felt alastors arm around him pull him close to watch the somewhat boring movie. "This isn't that good, can't believe I spent money on this," (y/n) complained looking at Alastor who only chuckled before kissing (y/n) gently. Right, they were dating.

"I don't see the appeal of these kinds of locations," Alastor said simply looking at the male wearing the outfit from his 50's birthday party.

(Y/n) nodded, "most people come here to make out or have sex, sometimes the movies are good. Once saw a horror slasher movie with (s/n) it was funny due to how inaccurate the murdering was. Blood doesn't act like that, the plot was also pretty good," he said and Alastor looked lovingly at (y/n) enjoying talking about murder with him. Alastor tucked some loose hair back like how (y/n) was wearing it pulled back.

He nodded, "haven't you always wanted to do something like that?" Alastor asked.

"Oh umm yeah, I think a lot of people from my time wanted to. We don't have to though Alastor I would never force you to," (y/n) said wanting Alastor to know he didn't expect for Alastor to do something like that.

"I want to help you with your dreams," Alastor leaned over and kissed (y/n) who melted into the kiss. Their lips interlocked as Alastor held (y/n)'s hips. He started to kiss down the neck of the male, when suddenly in the movie he heard his sister?

---

(Y/n) opened his eyes and groaned having such a good dream. "What," he whined rubbing his eyes his sister holding bandages. He whined and covered his face with the blanket. They had left the hotel and (y/n) was finally able to do more and more.

"You need to change your bandage, you slept in," she said throwing them at him from the doorway walking out flipping him off. "By the way check for some morning wood fucker!" She laughed hard And (y/n) turned a bright (favorite color). He wasn't turned on from the dream he assumed it just relaxed him a shit ton.

"I hate you!" (Y/n) groaned yelling. He sat up deciding to shower, he grabbed clean close remembering Alastor was picking him up today to go for a small walk in the park. After taking care of everything he needed to take care of he grabbed some scissors and started trimming his hair since it grew way too much while injured. He had cut his hair before while alive and as a demon so he knew how he liked it. He slid on something fashionable.

((To match our fuck gender roles king mimic skirt option))

Though (your dream fashion style) was (y/n)'s personal style he stayed with a trendy style to get some attention for his business since he wore and styled some new releases. He waited for the knock on his door, sometimes finding Alastor's hatred for phones and modern technology irritating since they could just text and could honestly talk more. (Y/n) struggled to slide on the boots as he made himself an (ice coffee/tea).