im nothing without my other half

Music played in the background, (y/n) dancing feeling like he was on top of the world spinning his sister around laughing together, completely on the beat in unison forgetting the rest of their shit world. The siblings laughed smiling just enjoying time together. They knew all the movies, all the tricks and ways to add their flair. They owned the stage. Their hands shaking and they spun just having a ball. His sister's dress flowed as he picked her up tossing her over his shoulder her landing on her flats laughing. Their parents watched laughing yelling at them to be careful yet they didn't care. (S/n) swayed her dress rolling her eyes tapping to beat like her brother. They were performers, stars, they had a bright future together. His sister was stunning and he was handsome his sister spun exhausted and sat down with her brother just having fun before he dragged his mom going much slower and easier on her, his sister put on a song his mother loved. She held him close laughing with her dear son. A knock was heard at the door and the family went quiet they lowered the music. It was the cops.

It wasn't long till the family witnessed their father a husband shot dead. (Y/n) screamed and (s/n) covered his mouth his mother rushed them outside grabbing a gun, "Go both of you go please, I love you both so much you both are my little stars please go," She begged to load it. "Stay together look out for each other okay."

"I'm NOT LEAVING YOU MA," (y/n) screamed crying (s/n) obeyed sobbing pulling him along he tried to fight her off.

when he heard a second gunshot go right into his mom. She smiled softly, "I love you both so much, my little stars" she landed into (y/n)'s trembling arms.

"(Y/n), listen to ma please, we need to go!" she tugged at her brother's arm. He set her down gently, taking the gun, crying and both ran as fast as they could.

They stopped miles away from home hidden in the dense woods all they could do was cry one safe, (y/n)'s letterman's jacket stained with his mother's blood as he just looked at his hands in horror. He held the gun and all he could choke out was,

"they're gone,"

...

(Y/n) left angels' room heading to the main lobby to see what was happening in the hotel. His sister wore the jacket, a jacket he knew all too well, as she sat down on the couch drinking tea talking to the girls. He stopped in his tracks his sister looked up from her tea and smiled. They just looked at each other before a second they were in each other's arms. They could never fight for long (y/n)'s eyes started to water and she panicked knowing how bad her brother's waterworks could get.

"No oh God please don't cry, " she said laughing. "Last time this happened you almost gave us a small flood," she joked. "And mom beat my ass," she chuckled.

(Y/n) laughed softly and hugged her, "you still have it?" (Y/n) asked looking at his sister.

She nodded with a small frown as much as she could with the permanent smile, "yeah well, of course, You came down to hell in this, it means a lot to us," she said softly. "I'm sorry I have been a shit sister, im sorry for mentioning (Andrew / Mike), I know you loved him. I'm sorry for not letting you grow and keeping you confined, you are not one of our victims, you are my brother " She said softly. "It's okay if you don't forgive me."

"What? I could never stay mad at you, you're my other half, im nothing without my other half. Who would I dance with? God knows everyone he can't keep up," he said smiling. "Plus I do have shit taste in men," he laughed. "I was just waiting for a sorry for bringing up my ex-fiance, that was a dick move," he said poking her side.

Alastor overhead taking minor offense to the insulting of dance, he took it rather personally. He couldn't help but listen in it was interesting. The fiance part seemed to be a weakness, though he could never think of harming (y/n) it could be useful.