soon

"Alastor..." (Y/n) said looking at Alastor surprised but expecting it, yet it felt so soon. It made sense though they did grow close together rather quickly. "I... This feels so soon," he said honestly holding the orange rose sitting at the bench. Alastor sat next to him nervous he jumped the gun.

Alastor did agree it had only been a year but he loved (y/n) and didn't want to wait. "We don't have to get together right this moment, I just want you to know I do want us to be together. If you don't desire that relationship let me know," he said looking at (y/n).

He quickly shook his head, "no! Alastor believe me when I say this but, I do feel the same it's just... I am not ready," he sighed softly, "I'm not ready for having a boyfriend I'm not ready for significant other. I have to get rid of Vox, I have to get stable from, Just let me get my plate cleared so I can be the best boyfriend in the world to you," he said looking at Alastor sweetly.

Alastor nodded it wasn't the answer he wanted at all, but he understood. "then I will wait, I do know it's been only months since you got out of Vox's infatuation... I don't want you to feel rushed. You never made me feel that way, it would be unfair for me to force that on you," he said taking (y/n)'s hands in his.

"Alastor can I kiss you?" (Y/n) asked softly, "I'm not ready for the full toll of a relationship. But I do love you, I want you to know that," he said looking at Alastor speaking softly cupping his cheek.

Alastor looked at (y/n) unsure about it he nodded and felt lips on his cheek. Like (y/n) could tell he wasn't ready for a true kiss. "Thank you mon marionette," he said chuckling holding (y/n)'s hand which was on his cheek. It was sweet and gentle just them setting clear and beautiful boundaries. It felt peaceful.

The peacefulness didn't last of the males being together. Navi appeared behind them Alastors eyes widened and (y/n) looked confused till he felt arms around him a knife pressed to his neck before he sighed. "
I'm plastic a knife can't do much maybe give small scratches that I can buff out," he said as Navi tried only scraping the plastic. Causing it to be a rather uncomfortable silence of her realizing that she fucked up. "Damn I should turn off my Stabchat location, " he sighed.

Alastor summoned his black tendrils pulling her off of (y/n) keeping her restrained. (Y/n) stood up fixing his shirt He caught the knife and smiled evilly. "Please (y/n)! I had to please," she said thrashing around. "Vox was going to kill me," she cried feeling the restraints tightened up.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes and chuckled having no sympathy since she just tried to kill him "Oh come on sugar, it's not like your death would affect anything," he said laughing, "killing me? Oh, come on where you planning to attack the hote-" he said before realizing something. "(S/N)!" he looked at Alastor. "Keep her alive," he said looking at Alastor who threw her into the void till they needed her again he screams filled the air for a second.

Both demons started sprinting to the hotel, (y/n) using the strings to pull him faster ahead and alastor using the shadows. Both males opened the door quickly to see (s/n) trying to fight Vox herself to protect the hotel, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" she cried out. Her nose was bloody and the other hotel management was hiding Vaggie and Charlie moved to the safe room Lucifer installed.

"Alastor and I kissed, he gave me this," he said partially lying Alastor went red and scowled. He showed her the rose and put it in his hair. "Hello Vox, probably the worst time for you to come to wish me a happy birthday,"

"Enough (y/n)," Alastor said grabbing gently from (y/n)'s hair and sending the rose to (y/n)'s room. He used a tendril to pull (s/n)'s to the side to rest and hold Vox. "Why must you fight so hard for my dear (y/n)," he shook his head.

Vox chuckled, "I'm not here for him, I'm here for you," he said looking evilly at Alastor laughing.

"Bruh he is Asexual worst person to want," (y/n) said before adding on, "For what you like," he said leaning on Alastor his eyes turning (favorite color) alastor looked uncomfortable.