ma chère rose

His soft hands ran through the puppet's hair, enjoying the (soft/coarse/braided/etc) texture. Alastor's gloves rest on the nightstand as the gentle clock sways ticking. The demon set a gentle kiss on the other demon's forehead watching as he shifted in his sleep. Alastor set his book down and turned off the light removing (y/n)'s head from his chest. As much as he loved and adored (y/n) he didn't like touch. (Y/n)'s eyes opened slightly and moved comfortably away laying on his stomach now his head facing Alastor. Alastor laid down fully, he shut his eyes his soft buzzing being a comforting white noise.

Morning soon came, (y/n) was out in the front talking with Charlie enjoying the new suit he got her, remembering he promised to lend her a jacket he decided to have one custom made for her. Alastor was dressed up as always his hair neatly done and suit very sharp and taken care of. Vaggie was smiling enjoying seeing her overly bubbly and excited girlfriend looking quite nice in the suit. "Alastor look!" Charlie said giving a spin.

Alastor nodded, "looks very nice Charlie," he said as he walked behind (y/n) and snaked his arm around his waist dipping him slightly wanting everyone to see his romantic gesture, " Bonjour mon cher? Comment mon Rose à-t-elle dormi," Alastor asked in French feeling rather Lovesick.

(Y/n) laughed softly and held onto Alastor, "I don't know French Alastor," he said softly looking at the radio demon's eyes. "Your such a dork," he teased standing up straight as Alastor let go. he gave a soft sigh and check the time using his phone. He cleared his throat seeing the time and fixed his jacket. Alastor let go and took a step back conjuring a coffee pot and pouring some out into a coffee cup.

"Did you two get together?" Charlie asked confused seeing how well Lovesick Alastor was acting towards (y/n).

(Y/n) gave a nod, "last night? After work and dinner, decided to put a label, " he stated sitting down on the couch next to Vaggie who was seemingly annoyed at something. "¿Estás bien?" He asked Vaggie.

"Estoy bien," Vaggie said looking at (y/n), "no es nada, ¿por qué preguntas?"

"Te ves preocupada," he said looking at her, "¿Quiero saber por qué?" he said in a questioning tone.

"¿como puedes confiar en el?," she grumbled her anger boiling out. "El es en overlord!?" She said not trusting overlords.

"Soy un overload? Él es un overlord, Lo amo mucho y Él me and mucho. Oh y tu con la princesa del infierno Fin de la conversación." He said clearing his throat not enjoying that conversation either he watched Vaggie stomp off.

(Sorry if you don't know Spanish^^)

(Y/n) sighed expecting this to happen but not in his strange friend group. The popular male stood up and left without a word Alastor watched rather curiously as (y/n) and Vaggie left. Charlie ran after her girlfriend worried for her since she knew how bad vaggies temperament was. Alastor knew (y/n) could handle himself so Alastor sat on the couch pulling out his newspaper reading it.  When (y/n) came back he had sniffles on his shoulder with a small sketch pad. Alastor felt the couch shift and saw (y/n) sitting near him comfortably he watched as (y/n) begin to sketch out something. Sniffles hoped over onto Alastors lap and sat down in Alastors tail-coat pocket.

Alastor leaned in getting in the way of (y/n)'s view of the sketch pad doing it purposely to annoy (y/n) instead he felt a small kiss on top of his head and hands in his hair, "Im making a pet for Sniffles," he said showing alastor a small wooden dog sketch he did. "To try out the tools you got me. Admittedly im yet to use them, been busy," he said watching as Alastor pulled away slightly humming interested.

"I would love to see how you make it turn to life," Alastor spoke helping sniffles out of his deep pocket he quickly grabbed the locket from sniffles hands and opened it. One side was his mother, the other was the yellow rose petal. Once he saw they were both there he set it in his pocket.

"Just normal magic things," he shrugged and fixed his hair. Sniffles made their way to sit between the males sitting down with a plop. "Sniffles I think will be able to handle a pup, especially a wooden one," he added. Alastor picked up sniffles, setting it on the armrest sliding between his legs to rest his head on (y/n)'s chest. (Y/n) gave a pleasant hum and kept sketching using alastor and strings to prep the book up.

Alastor was very happy with the position the two were in but didn't want to be seen as such. With a snap of his fingers, all three of them were in Alastors room. (Y/n) looked around shrugging it off before worming on the dog again. "(Y/n) not speaking of now, of course, my dear, but later on, would you move to the Canibal colony with me?" Alastor asked.

(Y/n) tilted his head, "well, I am an outsider of that period, yes im knowledgeable on the subjects but I could never pass as being from the time. Plus isn't being gay still taboo?" He asked playing with Alastors hair. "We can probably find a compromise but im not quite sure where that would be at," he added to his previous statement. "Maybe the '30 or '40? Since it's common middle ground?" He asked.

Alastor nodded not wanting to live in the hotel or the condo with (y/n)'s sister in the long run. "It's still quite early in our relationship, we have plenty of time to work on it," Alastor said.

"Till then, you never said if you wanted to be my date to the Gala," he said fixing his hair a little, sniffles exploring the room curiously. "Of course, you don't have to go I can take a friend. But I would much prefer to take my lover," he said sweetly.

Alastor nodded and thought about it, "I will go but if you pick my outfit. You know what I like best in my clothes," he said fixing his tie with a prideful look.

"You wear the same thing daily, it's not hard," he tested slightly and Alastor playfully rolled his eyes sighing. "Exactly no witty come back because im right," he pressed on. Alastor sat up and turned to look at (y/n). He got up in (y/n)'s face with his creepy smile altering reality to get a reaction out of the male. "If your gonna get close to my face at least kiss me," he joked and alastor did just that kissing him.

"You're infuriating my dear," Alastor grabbed the male's hand, brought it up to his lips, and kissed his hand keeping eye contact. Watching as (y/n) cheeks darkened. "You show no fear, my dear," he said admiring it since many feared him.

(Y/n) smiled softly as best he could with his natural pout. "I know you would never, ever hurt me." He said looking at alastor putting arms around the male's shoulders, "Maybe it's foolish too, maybe it's naivety, or how im easily twisted. But I feel like you would kill everyone in Hell for me," he said softly, "and I want you to know that I would do the same thing," he purrs lovingly. Alastors lovesick state only gets worse.

Alastor smiled proudly hearing his boyfriend gushing. He got up from the bed leaving a confused (y/n) who just shrugged it off getting back to drawing. Used to Alastors weird manners. Alastor came back with a small doll voodoo doll and set it down in front of (y/n). He set his sketchbook down. "If you ever need me, just tug on its arm gently," he said handing it to the puppet. "So if you do ever need me to kill everyone in hell. I will do it," he said handing him the doll. He watched as (y/n) gently picked it up and smiled touching the hair before setting it down in his puppet room in a safe.

"Thank you, Alastor. If you could make one of me so I can be there when you do need me," he said unable to make voodoo dolls. "I can't make stuff like that." He added to explain it.

Alastor nodded, "I will add that to my schedule, my dear." He said sitting with the perfect posture. His modernized boyfriend slouching over messing with his (skirt/shorts/pants) hem. Alastor checked the time and thought about how he wanted to spend the day with his new boyfriend. Both had done what Alastor wanted, so he came up with something (y/n) would enjoy. "Do you wish to go for a walk in your shopping district my dear?" He asked watching the male.

(Y/n) nodded and smiled glad they could do something he liked, "of course, I would love to," he gave a small smile. He checked his phone, "it should be pretty empty today," he said standing up and giving a small stretch. His (hair color) hair moving and as he did so. He grabbed his bag from his room using a portal, opening up the bag for sniffles to fit.

_---------------

Im so bad at updating im trying y'all.